Ellison

Yeah! Why let a silly thing like statistical evidence alter your unsubstantiated notions?

I'll stand pat on what I said. Marshmallow Menace.

Those who want to cling to the stat that the Bills defense was rated 14th "overall", excellent. I hope it comforts you.

I personally don't remember the Bills defense overwhelming any teams. However, I had to drink pretty heavily in order to watch the Bills at all, so I probably missed a few notable highlights.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like your "McKelvin got burned more often than not?" We're still waiting for that breakdown from you.

I'm not going to waste my time breaking down the Bills season for those who are mentally incapable of processing what they claim to be watching.

But again, the problems with the Bills were on offense. But feel free to argue which games were just an Angelo Crowell away from being wins.

You have absolutely no idea what could happen. Who's to say Crowell didn't grab an interception and take it back to the house? Who's to say he didn't cause a fumble that gave our offense back the ball late in the game? You have absolutely no idea what could have happened. All of that is perfectly reasonable, seeing as how he's a much better player than Ellison.

not strong, sorry, try again

Look, stats don't always tell the full story. But you wrote the story based on stats, and completely misread them. You brought the conversion stats into the conversation. They obviously meant something to you, as you based your conclusion on the stats.

Now you are sticking to the conclusion you based on those stats, offering nothing else to support your conclusion. See the problem?

Protesting like a little girl doesn't help your argument, or your reputation as a poster. How about an attempt to elevate your analysis and/or interaction with other posters.

Look, stats don't always tell the full story. But you wrote the story based on stats, and completely misread them. You brought the conversion stats into the conversation. They obviously meant something to you, as you based your conclusion on the stats.

Now you are sticking to the conclusion you based on those stats, offering nothing else to support your conclusion. See the problem?

Protesting like a little girl doesn't help your argument, or your reputation as a poster. How about an attempt to elevate your analysis and/or interaction with other posters.

I wrote which story?

When you archaic turds acknowledge me, then we can talk. Otherwise, suck it up...

I'm not going to waste my time breaking down the Bills season for those who are mentally incapable of processing what they claim to be watching.

Substitute "I'm not going to waste my time breaking down the Bills season..." to "I can't break the Bills season." and now we're talking.

You have absolutely no idea what could happen. Who's to say Crowell didn't grab an interception and take it back to the house? Who's to say he didn't cause a fumble that gave our offense back the ball late in the game? You have absolutely no idea what could have happened. All of that is perfectly reasonable, seeing as how he's a much better player than Ellison.

What games has Crowell won for the Bills in the 5 previous seasons he was with the team? Bear in mind that the team has only won more than 7 games during that timespan once, and that was in 2004, when Crowell didn't even start a game.

I wrote which story?

When you archaic turds acknowledge me, then we can talk. Otherwise, suck it up...

You have forgotten this post already? I have to say, I don't blame you. It is quite forgettable.

Right, Pee Wee Frewell's Marshmallow Menace defense was beyond reproach. Gave nearly 40% of 3rd down conversions and a full 50% on 4th down. The talk of the League.

Maybe you mean to say: "The Bills are even worse on offense than they are on defense.

I think we all could get behind that.

And to address your final point, you ARE being acknowledged. That's what this process is. Right now, we are acknowledging you don't know how to make a compelling argument, and don't seem to understand football stats. It has also been acknowledged that your post usually contain personal attacks on those who point out your mistakes.

If you want to be acknowledged as something other than a dunderheaded newbie, start making better posts, or at least accept responsibility for your mistakes.

Substitute "I'm not going to waste my time breaking down the Bills season..." to "I can't break the Bills season." and now we're talking.

What games has Crowell won for the Bills in the 5 previous seasons he was with the team? Bear in mind that the team has only won more than 7 games during that timespan once, and that was in 2004, when Crowell didn't even start a game.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to say that because he's never literally won a game outright, that he is incapable of making a big play to do so for the rest of his career?

There you go, Mr. Bills expert.

Esplain away the millennium...

I guess you missed this part (not surprised, as you clearly not too bright):

Right, Pee Wee Frewell's Marshmallow Menace defense was beyond reproach. Gave nearly 40% of 3rd down conversions and a full 50% on 4th down. The talk of the League.

It is clear that you are not just stupid, but childish as well. I'm done with you. My guess is, you are gone in a week.

I guess you missed this part (not surprised, as you clearly not too bright):

It is clear that you are not just stupid, but childish as well. I'm done with you. My guess is, you are gone in a week.

Great (and expedient) analysis...

For a fossil, you're pretty open minded...