Ellison

Putting Keith on the field at all is a direct slap at all the season ticket holders and anyone who paid to attend that game. The man has no place to be in the NFL at all and would never even come close to the field on any contending team. The moment he leaves the Bills is the moment I know we expect more of our 7-9 record.

In a nutshell, the man sucks as a player. You play with guys that suck, plan on sucking as well. Field a winning product, expect to win.

Damn,...you're an idiot. Ellison was forced to start in his FIRST NFL GAME. No place in the NFL? Get the f-ck outta here.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn,...you're an idiot. Ellison was forced to start in his FIRST NFL GAME. No place in the NFL? Get the f-ck outta here.

Good point. No, not about Skooby. About Ellison starting since his rookie year. He was more than adequate as a rookie and actually helped our D and Crowell most of all when he returned from injury his second year. But he is a fish out of water on the strongside.

GO BILLS!!!

Well, I'll do with Billistic what we always do with people like him. Go to the control panel and put him on "ignore user" status.

If we want to read his nonsense we can click the button but otherwise it just states his name with none of his post visible, rendering him what he's already become...irrelevant.

Wow, this is great. Now anytime Billistic posts, this is what I get. Pretty sweet:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Billistic.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Billistic

I've already not seen about 12 of his posts in this thread alone!

Wow, this is great. Now anytime Billistic posts, this is what I get. Pretty sweet:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Billistic.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Billistic

I've already not seen about 12 of his posts in this thread alone!

strategy courtesy of ostriches

Billistic does add a lot of spice to this board that we havent seen since the last ICE age.

Frankly, I prefer talking football, but when a horde of small-minded, incestuous insiders gathers to attack me, I tend to let it rip.

Starting 9/14 @ 7:00, there will be plenty to distract all from matters of personality and style.

...hopefully "distract" in the good sense...

Frankly, I prefer talking football...

Even though you demonstrate you can't decipher simple stats...yet use them to back up your claims.

Yes, you are real football whiz, all right.