good restaurants near ROC?

UB2SF

Mmmm. And it's not that far out of the way, either.

Add: Okay, since one of my patron saints is a MacGregor, I need to hoist a mug in his honor at this place someday.

But $5.99 for a hot dog? Seriously?

We go to the one on Empire Boulevard every Monday after golf league. Some very obscure beers, BUT NO GUINNESS! :thumbsup: They have Guinness paraphenalia all over the place, but don't serve it. Apparently some kind of disagreement with the distributor. :devil:

We go to the one on Empire Boulevard every Monday after golf league. Some very obscure beers, BUT NO GUINNESS! :thumbsup: They have Guinness paraphenalia all over the place, but don't serve it. Apparently some kind of disagreement with the distributor. :devil:

I noticed that on the list. BTW, try the 250th yet? Little lighter than the original recipe, but still tasty.

Well after all those greasy garbage plates you're going to need the walk. :devil:

For me it's the wings, but the walking is needed none the less. ("none the less", does that ever look and sound stupid when you write it) :thumbsup:

Let me put it to you this way. There are more good restaurants walking distance from my house than is all of WNY. Does it mean there are no good restaurants in WNY? Of course not, it's just a lot harder to find them.

There's more of a lot of things within walking distance of your house than in all of WNY...

link

Best wings? How long have you been away? http://www.jeremiahstavern.com/ hands down.

lol, well, they were the best wings in Rochester fifteen years ago, dammit! I love Rohrbachs...those wings are nice and juciy, cooked to crispy perfection, drenched in hot sauce, and served with delicious cool blue cheese. The beer is amazing, the pierogies are delicious, and the atmosphere is killer. At least it all USED to be, dammit....lol

Sorry but SF doesn't have the corner on the gay market.

Not my point. Let me put it to you this way. There are more gay corners - and gay markets - and gay bars - and gay people - within walking distance from your house than in all of WNY. Does it mean there are no gay people in WNY? Of course not, it's just a lot harder to find them. :thumbsup:

link

I'll assume that, on occasion, you have to leave the bay area for one reason or another - have you never sought advice on a good restaurant in whatever city you are traveling? :thumbsup:

Oh and BTW I always get advice for a good restaurants when I travel. I've known you people long enough to know better than to ask here. :devil:

Not my point. Let me put it to you this way. There are more gay corners - and gay markets - and gay bars - and gay people - within walking distance from your house than in all of WNY. Does it mean there are no gay people in WNY? Of course not, it's just a lot harder to find them. :thumbsup:

link

Ohhhh, I see. You don't have a point.

Not my point. Let me put it to you this way. There are more gay corners - and gay markets - and gay bars - and gay people - within walking distance from your house than in all of WNY. Does it mean there are no gay people in WNY? Of course not, it's just a lot harder to find them. :lol:

link

:devil: Well done sir! :thumbsup: That made me laugh......

Not my point. Let me put it to you this way. There are more gay corners - and gay markets - and gay bars - and gay people - within walking distance from your house than in all of WNY. Does it mean there are no gay people in WNY? Of course not, it's just a lot harder to find them. B-)

link

HAHAHA! :devil::D

Thanks for the advice, guys... and for the inevitable amusing semi-off-topic banter! We wound up eating at The Distillery. Food and beer were great, and our waitress was very easy on the eyes!

Thanks for the advice, guys... and for the inevitable amusing semi-off-topic banter! We wound up eating at The Distillery. Food and beer were great, and our waitress was very easy on the eyes!

Man I loved working there as a college student :thumbsup: