Bills vs Buccs Home Opener

Following what will IMO be a thriller of a game at NE, the bills come home to face off against the Bucs. Im thinking that we will fall 31-27 to the Pats so we will be 0-1 with Tampa coming to town. Marshawn will still be riding the bench, but Rhodes will punish the Bucs weak DL, and slash n' dash jackson will slice thru them and their linebacker crew, making ex-teammate crowell look like a fool. After dominating TOP and hammering them with a power run game in the first half, it would be an ideal time to put the game away early in the 3rd quarter utilizing our no huddle attack. Rhonde Barber defenently needs safety help to cover TO, CB Aqib Talib will not be able to single handedly cover Evans, and many other options will be open. what im reading here is that their nickelback Elbert Mack (5-10, 168) is good handeling quick slot recievers but realy struggles against bigger WR's. If Hardy is ready to play, he would be great to be plugged in that game. Hardy, (6-5, 212) would make Mack look like a fool. Hopefully Jauron and Turk utilize insane mismatches like this one. When the dust settles i see the Bills taking their home opener by a score of 28-12 and never being in any serious danger. Bills go to 1-1 and await the hight powered saints. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Following what will IMO be a thriller of a game at NE, the bills come home to face off against the Bucs. Im thinking that we will fall 31-27 to the Pats so we will be 0-1 with Tampa coming to town. Marshawn will still be riding the bench, but Rhodes will punish the Bucs weak DL, and slash n' dash jackson will slice thru them and their linebacker crew, making ex-teammate crowell look like a fool. After dominating TOP and hammering them with a power run game in the first half, it would be an ideal time to put the game away early in the 3rd quarter utilizing our no huddle attack. Rhonde Barber defenently needs safety help to cover TO, CB Aqib Talib will not be able to single handedly cover Evans, and many other options will be open. what im reading here is that their nickelback Elbert Mack (5-10, 168) is good handeling quick slot recievers but realy struggles against bigger WR's. If Hardy is ready to play, he would be great to be plugged in that game. Hardy, (6-5, 212) would make Mack look like a fool. Hopefully Jauron and Turk utilize insane mismatches like this one. When the dust settles i see the Bills taking their home opener by a score of 28-12 and never being in any serious danger. Bills go to 1-1 and await the hight powered saints. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

I won't underestimate that defense. We should do well against them because THEY ARE TAMPA 2...BUT... they have some playmakers such as Ruud, Barber, Talib, and Crowell.

On offense - they have Winslow, Bryant, Derrick Ward, Clayton, and Askew. Yes - they may have a rookie QB but this team should not be taken lightly.

I do think we will win this game at home but it could be tougher than we think.

The Pats will suffer the wrath of POZ, so you're wrong in your first few lines.

As per the Bucs, I was told by a "fan" of theirs that they are rebuilding this year and are not planning on a stellar season.

The Bucs are rebuilding so I would expect the Bills to win the game. If they don't, oh boy it will be a LONG Season. I expect the Bucs defense to be pretty good. They will not be easy to run against, they have Chris Hovan & VERY GOOD LB's. The Bucs offense vs the Bills defense is where I think the game will be won or lost. Bills 28-9 GO Bills :thumbsup:

I won't underestimate that defense. We should do well against them because THEY ARE TAMPA 2...BUT... they have some playmakers such as Ruud, Barber, Talib, and Crowell.

On offense - they have Winslow, Bryant, Derrick Ward, Clayton, and Askew. Yes - they may have a rookie QB but this team should not be taken lightly.

I do think we will win this game at home but it could be tougher than we think.

The Bucs are no longer running the Tampa 2. They are going to run Jim Bates defense.

Out of any game the Bills play this year, I have the most confidence they will win the bucs game. The Bucs are going to be bad this year, like top 5 draft pick bad. I am almost as confident the Bills will win that game as I am confident the Bills will lose to NE in the opener.

Out of any game the Bills play this year, I have the most confidence they will win the bucs game. The Bucs are going to be bad this year, like top 5 draft pick bad. I am almost as confident the Bills will win that game as I am confident the Bills will lose to NE in the opener.

As I said before, I think their Defense will be pretty good. I would say top 10 draft pick.

Any stock tips?

Bills vs Buccs Home Opener, how do we match up?

I believe we need to wait until the week of to really seriously discuss this? As it stands now with about 80 guys on each roster, I'd give the Bills the edge because they are home. But there will be several factors, injuries being the main one, that will have an impact on this game and it's just too early to tell. I know it's July and everyone is itching to get going, but now is not the time to logically debate a week 2 game... GO BILLS!!!

I think I'm gonna be able to make it to the game on September 20th. Every Bills game I've ever been to, I've come with some of the fellas. I'm thinkin this year, maybe I roll up and raise some hell with some of you people. My question is- what's the best lot and what time do I need to be there? I hear some of you folks are drinkin beers at 8 in the morning, sounds like my kinda town. I'm in- you tell me where I need to be.

The Pats will suffer the wrath of POZ, so you're wrong in your first few lines.

As per the Bucs, I was told by a "fan" of theirs that they are rebuilding this year and are not planning on a stellar season.

Rebuilding or not, it doesn't seem to really matter. This team was awfully close to losing the lowly Raiders in Buffalo last year, so they shouldn't take any team for granted.

I spend a lot of time in the Tampa/St. Pete area so I follow the Bucs on a regular basis. The Bucs will be one of the worst teams in the league this year. The Glazers since purchasing Manchester United have put very little money into the Bucs, they are losing their asses on owning Manchester. Over the last few years they have had the most money to spend under the cap and have not spent or improved the Bucs. They are the only team that hasn't given signing bonuses, jettisoned Brooks, Galloway and Gruden. Hired a HC with no HC experience and no DC or OC experience---brilliant. The fan base is outraged, season ticket sales have shrunk down and now there is no more waiting list for season tickets. Their drafts have been mediocre and with all the needs they drafted a QB (Freeman) that was average out of the big 12 (where they don't play defense).

Say what you want about Gruden but he has produced winners and his job was difficult with the owners not allowing any money to be spent for up graded personnel.

The Bills will crush the Bucs in game 2 as they as their new speed to burn defense dominates the plodding Bus offense!!!