Steve Johnson

I just watch the latest Bills Focus and Chris Brown spoke with him and he seems like a good team player. I know he was a 7th round pick but he plays great so far and I would like to see him more this year.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...b0-bffec4ab1751

I agree and am really hoping he gets more time this year, which will be difficult with the traffic jam we have at WR right now. But if TO leaves after this season, I feel really good about Johnson stepping in and having a significant impact. If you watch the 2008 touchdown video posted in another thread today, you'll notice what great position he had on his TDs. Great late round pick by the Bills.

Any guy that catches 61 balls for over 1000yds and 13 tds in the SEC deserves a shot in the NFL. The knock on Steve was that he only had one big year, plus he did not have great combine speed numbers. Otherwise he would have been a second round pick by Oakland in 2008. Seems like a very down to earth kid and wants to succeed. I think lik emany do here, if given a shot he could have 30-40 receptions this year. I dont see him every being a elite wr, but definetly the potential to be the 2-3 guy for years.

Any guy that catches 61 balls for over 1000yds and 13 tds in the SEC deserves a shot in the NFL. The knock on Steve was that he only had one big year, plus he did not have great combine speed numbers. Otherwise he would have been a second round pick by Oakland in 2008. Seems like a very down to earth kid and wants to succeed. I think lik emany do here, if given a shot he could have 30-40 receptions this year. I dont see him every being a elite wr, but definetly the potential to be the 2-3 guy for years.

Gonna be hard to get him that many catches unless he moves up to number 3.

He was a steal. I watched this guy all the way from the combine. He doesn't have terrific speed but the guy is just... polished. He can catch, maneuver from side to side, and has good size. I'm a big fan.

I was all over him before you even knew how to spell his name.