Opening Day... Prediction and spread

We are going to absolutely light them* up - Trent Edwards, T.O., Lee Evans, & Co. will put on an offensive clinic for Belicheat* and Tommie Bundchen* - who* will spend most of his* time on his* back, gazing up at the sky, certainly seeing stars, wondering how much time is left and what (or should I say who) just hit him* (again)....

Our BuffTown Bills 34

Provincetown Patriettes* 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :devil:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :pirate:

Patience grasshopper. First training camp, then HOF weekend capped off with the HOF game, then 4 more preseason games, and then I'll talk predictions.

Preseason is roughly meaningless as TO, Lee and Trent will all have minimum playing time. However, the line should get some must needed gelling time and the Chroise will grace us with phenomenal play.

Bills- 34

Cheats- 17

Right score, teams reversed. Until this team shows some heart and competent coaching, game planning and flexibility, I fail to see how they are going to beat NE in NE.

I hope they do, but in the words of Yogi Berra, "I'll believe it when I believe it".

Bills currently 10 point dogs to the Cheats*. Oh how great it will be to spoil Tom Brady's comeback tour in Foxboro on National TV. Bills 31-10.

http://www.vegasodds.com/NFL.html

Pats-28

Bills-24

Edwards: 26 of 35 for 296 Yds and 2 TD's and 2 Ints. Also takes 4 sacks losing 1 fumble.

T.O.: 9 Receptions for 116 yards and 1 TD

Evans: 7 Receptions for 84 yards and 1 TD

Jackson: 14 Carries for 62 Yards & 1 rushing TD; 4 Receptions for 31 yards.

Rhodes: 10 Carries for 40 Yards; 2 Receptions for 10 yards.

Nelson: 1 Reception for 6 yards, then benched the rest of the game for not knowing his assignments well enough.

Pats score the winning TD with 4 seconds left from the Bills 3 yard line, after Brady drives them 84 yards, holding onto the ball for 5:56 of the last 6 minutes of the game during that last drive.

:pirate:

Got any other ideas?

Pats* 31 Bills 17

Blank Jauron Stares: 33 1/2

Pats -11

If Vegas posts odds, the predictions should follow.

I'll predict in one of the next 62 Week 1 prediction threads from now until then.