[closed]Tebow or Trent

Let me be the first to say there is no man love involved here. Who right now has a better arm best suited for the Buffalo weather? The only reason I am intrigued by Tebow is he is built like a lb or Jim Kelly. If Trent can get through a season without a major injury and post at least a .500 record, then pass on Tebow. I moved to Fla and am constantly seeing Tebow. All I have to say is the guy just wins.

Let me be the first to say there is no man love involved here. Who right now has a better arm best suited for the Buffalo weather? The only reason I am intrigued by Tebow is he is built like a lb or Jim Kelly. If Trent can get through a season without a major injury and post at least a .500 record, then pass on Tebow. I moved to Fla and am constantly seeing Tebow. All I have to say is the guy just wins.

Lets see what Trent is first before we try to see who is going to be better for Buffalo. If Trent has a good year we won't have to worry about getting a new QB. Trent is an incomplete product. By the end of this season we will know what Trent is all about. And besides why is the comparison directly to Tebow there is no way that Tebow is the top one or two Qb coming out of college next season.

Lets see what Trent is first before we try to see who is going to be better for Buffalo. If Trent has a good year we won't have to worry about getting a new QB. Trent is an incomplete product. By the end of this season we will know what Trent is all about. And besides why is the comparison directly to Tebow there is no way that Tebow is the top one or two Qb coming out of college next season.

I agree & Tebow is rated the 3rd best QB today. Who knows where he will be rated at the end of the year.

I don't get it. You already have the exact same f*cking thread on the front page. You can't be serious with this question.

Honestly, the other thread is 100x larger than it needs to be, please stop yourself from starting another. Simply put the Tim Tebow question is answered quiet easily... WHO CARES? Dude, he's still in college. I hope we're not bad enough so that he'll be available when we pick. This discussion is near irrelevant. It's like starting a thread about any single player in the NCAA.

I don't get it. You already have the exact same f*cking thread on the front page. You can't be serious with this question.

Honestly, the other thread is 100x larger than it needs to be, please stop yourself from starting another. Simply put the Tim Tebow question is answered quiet easily... WHO CARES? Dude, he's still in college. I hope we're not bad enough so that he'll be available when we pick. This discussion is near irrelevant. It's like starting a thread about any single player in the NCAA.

It's better than ANOTHER JP thread.

he just wins.....IN COLLEGE!

How did Gino Toretta's pro career turn out?

Wow, like I said in the _other_ thread that is still on the front page....

Why does every I LOVE TEEEEEBOW post contain something along the lines of "I live in Florida and Tebow is the greatest thing in the world!"? Because everybody else knows that his SEC game is gimmicky and does not mean he will be good against NFL-caliber defenses.

How did Gino Toretta's pro career turn out?

I was just going to post that after looking up his stats

Toretta won a national title, a heisman and was 26 - 1 as a starter at Miami

Tebows game does not translate to the NFL

This HAS to be the worst cliche in all of sports...if not, it's right up there with "high motor" to describe any white player.

Out of everyone one on this board I can truly say that I would rather have Tebow than trent... Tebow was in the same highschool locker room as me in high school.. While not on the football team, I played lacrosse which ran in with football. I have never seen anyone more passionate about the game like tebow would. He would be in the gym from sunlight to sundown and studied more film than george lucas.. Also, he makes everyone around him better by getting in there face and telling them that they need to do a better job.. Also, the most underated thing about him in his arm. I will go as far to say that he is the most accurate and has the most power of any QB in college.. He will win atleast 1 superbowl by the time he is done

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.