TO & Psycho model back on Superstars

NY Nole

Just caught the interview with that psycho chick Joanna Krupa talking about being back on Superstars show with TO and her meltdown with him on the last episode. Apparently another team had to drop out for some reason and the TO show is back in.

Girl is completely nuts, although she has apparently made up with TO and went to some event with him. According to her, they do really good on tonight's episode.

She said the only thing she regretted was all the foul language she used -- but she wasn't sorry for the "blowup" as she didn't think TO gave a good effort. She said if she had to do it over again, she would still want TO as a teammate (from the rest of the cast) only this time she would like to "focus him better" on their show and not spend so much time worrying about his "other projects like the Buffalo Bills."

I love how she views the Bills as one of his "projects" and not his JOB!

Oh - she also admitted to getting into it with Warren Sapp about Michael Vick and her animal rights advocacy -- apparently she is an equal opportunity psycho.

Alas -- Bills fans must wait a little longer for this TO project to be officially over. The football season cannot start soon enough for me!

I did not watch any of this, but find this whole thing funny. Last week the PTI guys both called this happening...saying this would be the same as the "book" (story) as the WWE uses. Watch PTI tonight, I am sure both Mr. Tony and Wilbon will be gloating over the fact they nailed this one.

Just caught the interview with that psycho chick Joanna Krupa talking about being back on Superstars show with TO and her meltdown with him on the last episode. Apparently another team had to drop out for some reason and the TO show is back in.

Girl is completely nuts, although she has apparently made up with TO and went to some event with him. According to her, they do really good on tonight's episode.

She said the only thing she regretted was all the foul language she used -- but she wasn't sorry for the "blowup" as she didn't think TO gave a good effort. She said if she had to do it over again, she would still want TO as a teammate (from the rest of the cast) only this time she would like to "focus him better" on their show and not spend so much time worrying about his "other projects like the Buffalo Bills."

Oh - she also admitted to getting into it with Warren Sapp about Michael Vick and her animal rights advocacy -- apparently she is an equal opportunity psycho.

Alas -- Bills fans must wait a little longer for this TO project to be officially over. The football season cannot start soon enough for me!

Hey, I'll watch it! I knew going in to it that there would be a lot of staged commentary. You have to know that many of the things that went on were scripted for entertainment. In the real world, I don't see T.O taking that kind of abuse from anyone...

WTF, she's one to talk! :thumbsup:

here it is:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-245...Owens-feud.html

3 Things:

1. Man she is hot (1st time I have seen her on tv, other than when she cursed out TO

2. What was she talking about, he is not athletic at all. We know why she is on the show, and it is not her athleticism

3. Not to be mean, but what the Hell happened to Dana Joacobson- she blew up!