Can God simply retire?

from kffl.com:

Patriots | Bruschi could retire after 2009

Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:18:57 -0700

Mike Reiss, of The Boston Globe, reports New England Patriots LB Tedy Bruschi said the 2009 season could be the final year of his career. However, Bruschi, whose contract expires after the 2009 season, is leaving his options open. "It has to be that way, not only for me but also the team," Bruschi said. "I have to give them everything I have this year and only think about what's next. I'm going to prepare myself for this season, only think about this season, and when the season is over, which is a long ways away, then you think about delving into those decisions."

Armageddon awaits

The 1st of the 7 seals will be opened

The Bills will win a Super Bowl

Wait@! How'd THAT get there?

I think you have it backwards...Heaven will descend to Bruschi. I guess it's better to quit than get caught juicing.

PTR

How awesome would it be if he did get caught juicing!!! That my friend would almost be better then Foxboro falling into a giant sink hole.

How awesome would it be if he did get caught juicing!!! That my friend would almost be better then Foxboro falling into a giant sink hole.

Now you just watch out now!!! I intimated something about him and juicing. I think my exact words were, "steriod-induced stroke" and I got a harsh tongue scolding from the aforementioned WEO.

Now you just watch out now!!! I intimated something about him and juicing. I think my exact words were, "steriod-induced stroke" and I got a harsh tongue scolding from the aforementioned WEO.

Must have been a long wait behind all those pats* coaches/players/owner.