Barney Frank the hero

Pot's already "criminalized." Now go find in this thread were I gave a personal opinion on whether it should remain illegal or not and then report back.

I really need a better justification for legalizing pot than.....

You already asked that. Not answering.

You already answered that. It's exactly what you are.

Because youre ... trying to bait me into flipping out with a full-blown flame war, so you can issue me one of your "mod warnings" again.

Darin doesn't need my help and I'm not a moderator here.

When you start bringing your empty-headed and big mouthed hypocrisy outside PPP is when you'll hear from a moderator.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I DID hear from you for posting on other boards. And when I questioned what the hell you were talking about in your ranting threat to ban me, you never even responded back. You were not even man enough to respond about which post triggered your hysterical threat to have me banned.

You received a form letter.

Speaking of arm flailing hysteria..... :rolleyes:

Your agenda to harrass me is so clear, its obvious I wouldnt be surprised if you try to use my post about Animal the Muppet in the "drummer" thread as justification to ban me.

Yes, me responding to you once every 389 moronic statements you make is clearly harassment.

Another hypocritical crying conservative who can dish it out but can't take it.

You received a form letter.

Speaking of arm flailing hysteria..... :rolleyes:

Yes, me responding to you once every 389 moronic statements you make is clearly harassment.

Another hypocritical crying conservative who can dish it out but can't take it.

Sorry to jump in here, But he sure sounds like he doesnt want to argue with you under fear of banning. Regardless of your Darin comment, you're full of sh--.

Sorry to jump in here, But he sure sounds like he doesnt want to argue with you under fear of banning. Regardless of your Darin comment, you're full of sh--.

As per usual you have no clue what you're jabbering about.

But at least you're consistent.......

Saying I need jusdtification for making it legal doesnt mean Im totally against it, It means Im asking for better reason, stupid.

And I DID hear from you for posting on other boards. And when I questioned what the hell you were talking about in your ranting threat to ban me, you never even responded back. You were not even man enough to respond about which post triggered your hysterical threat to have me banned. I STILl dont even know what the hell you were talking about.

Talk about weak.....you parachute into this thread and start ranting about my pretty mild statement on the subject with your arms flailing. Your agenda to harrass me is so clear, its obvious I could have written "I like kittens" and youd be shouting about my "hypocrisy." I wouldnt be surprised if you try to use my post about Animal the Muppet in the "drummer" thread as justification to ban me. So go away Simon. Youre a lightweight. Im mad at myself for even wasting my time with you.

You don't like kittens. Hypocrite. :rolleyes:

As per usual you have no clue what you're jabbering about.

But at least you're consistent.......

So your comments about bringing his hypocrisy to the other boards where you have authority might have an issue? !@#$ you you little !@#$, Hows that? Your the hypocrite. Talk sh-- here but don't come to my realm of authority. !@#$ you.

!@#$.

Then again, thats your ilk. :rolleyes:

So your comments about bringing his hypocrisy to the other boards where you have authority might have an issue? !@#$ you you little !@#$, Hows that? Your the hypocrite. Talk sh-- here but don't come to my realm of authority. !@#$ you.

!@#$.

Then again, thats your ilk. :rolleyes:

Is that even English?

I'm gonna need a translator.....

I just need to get my name in here so I can get back later. This, gentleman,is a classic.

I guess !@#$ lip forgot he said this a few posts ago:

When you start bringing your empty-headed and big mouthed hypocrisy outside PPP is when you'll hear from a moderator.

Sure the !@#$ sounds like threat to me, and his !@#$ing short term !@#$ing memory, he's a !@#$ing retard!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess !@#$ lip forgot he said this a few posts ago:

Sure the !@#$ sounds like threat to me, and his !@#$ing short term !@#$ing memory, he's a !@#$ing retard!!!!!!!!!!!

How about we see it before we cry hypocrisy. If Simon banned RkFast, it would be a different matter. In fact, Simon has probably put himself in a bad position if he has to mod RkFast. I have never seen him do something like that though. I gave AD a hard time about my accidental banning. To his credit, I do actually think it was because he is a fat fingered moron (kidding). I have never seen a mod break the rules here and I think you owe Simon an apology.

(awaits the inevitable tirade)

How about we see it before we cry hypocrisy. If Simon banned RkFast, it would be a different matter. In fact, Simon has probably put himself in a bad position if he has to mod RkFast. I have never seen him do something like that though. I gave AD a hard time about my accidental banning. To his credit, I do actually think it was because he is a fat fingered moron (kidding). I have never seen a mod break the rules here and I think you owe Simon an apology.

(awaits the inevitable tirade)

No Tirade, No rant. He's a !@#$ing hypocryite. Grab it. Hold it. Understand it. He did it. !@#$ him. Spin it anyway you like it.

In addition, you're an annoying wanna be. !@#$ off.

No Tirade, No rant. He's a !@#$ing hypocryite. Grab it. Hold it. Understand it. He did it. !@#$ him. Spin it anyway you like it.

Now call 'em both pedophiles. That always goes well.

A wanna be? Is that like how you condemned the Dean for having an opinion? You have showed what type of poster you are. Sorta sucks, since you spent years here building a rep to bring it crashing down on your head in several ill considered days. Good luck living that pedophile bit down.

A wanna be? Is that like how you condemned the Dean for having an opinion? You have showed what type of poster you are. Sorta sucks, since you spent years here building a rep to bring it crashing down on your head in several ill considered days. Good luck living that pedophile bit down.

Wow. How did I miss this thread. Damn, Damn, Damn.

They are what they are, like you.

What? Could that be misconstrude? Naa.

So you have resorted to calling people that? Don't lump me in that category... just catching up.

Either way, I am going to bed. I'm tired.

Living the rep? OMFG. This is a message board. I dont care what people think of me here. I still stand by my commnts.

Man, dude, you're pathetic.