Change you can Believe in

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31373407/

The Obama administration is continuing the appeal of the Bush Administration's policy of blocking the release of the names of those who visit the White House for policy consultations.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

You never know who might come to visit.

Love,

Jack Kennedy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31373407/

The Obama administration is continuing the appeal of the Bush Administration's policy of blocking the release of the names of those who visit the White House for policy consultations.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I thought it was "Fool me once, shame on...shame on you...err...uhh...ya fool me, ya can't get fooled again."

I guess some people are noticing.

Yeah, and about those good ideas ....

Public criticism of Obama reminds me a bit of the post-9/11 state of DC. The left simply had to shut their mouths while the nation healed, and couldn't be critical of the Bush administration because the country didn't have time to bicker. However, you knew a time would come when the left would ultimately have to B word about something, so after good time, the flood gates opened and American politics were back to normal.

I'm not a big Maher fan, and I'm a bigger Obama critic, so naturally I enjoyed his commentary. But more importantly, I would not be surprised if Maher has pulled the trigger to open season on Obama, who has faced little criticism from most of the MSM and leftist commentators. Maher is an unabashed Obama lover, and I would not be surprised if these particularly critical comments open the doors to more lampooning from the likes of Leno, Letterman, Stewart, etc.

Once the comedians start, then the media starts. And once the media starts...well, it won't be long before Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann are starring in "I'm a Celebrity. Get Me Out of Here!"

Public criticism of Obama reminds me a bit of the post-9/11 state of DC. The left simply had to shut their mouths while the nation healed, and couldn't be critical of the Bush administration because the country didn't have time to bicker. However, you knew a time would come when the left would ultimately have to B word about something, so after good time, the flood gates opened and American politics were back to normal.

I'm not a big Maher fan, and I'm a bigger Obama critic, so naturally I enjoyed his commentary. But more importantly, I would not be surprised if Maher has pulled the trigger to open season on Obama, who has faced little criticism from most of the MSM and leftist commentators. Maher is an unabashed Obama lover, and I would not be surprised if these particularly critical comments open the doors to more lampooning from the likes of Leno, Letterman, Stewart, etc.

Once the comedians start, then the media starts. And once the media starts...well, it won't be long before Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann are starring in "I'm a Celebrity. Get Me Out of Here!"

Ummmm... Maher is pissed because Obama isn't going nearly LEFT enough. He thinks he's far too moderate and far too willing to try bipartisanship and not willing to FORCE the most liberal causes down the congress's throat because he can. What Maher wants Obama to do and what Maher is criticizing him for is PRECISELY THE OPPOSITE of what you want. So I really wouldn't go jumping on the Maher bandwagon.

Economy is in the crapper, people losing their jobs, etc, etc. And people are worrying about who is on the White House guest list. Who gives a crap.

Obviously someone does.

Who's idea was it to increase the interest rates a few weeks ago?

Cause and Reaction... Someone jumped the gun and now they slowed progress.

NEW YORK - U.S. mortgage applications fell for a fourth consecutive week, with overall demand plunging to its lowest level in nearly seven months, data from an industry group showed on Wednesday.

The Mortgage Bankers Association said its seasonally adjusted index of mortgage applications, which includes both purchase and refinance loans, for the week ended June 12 decreased 15.8 percent to 514.4, the lowest since the week ended November 21, 2008.

A rise in mortgage rates in recent weeks had sapped demand, particularly for home loan refinancing, but the direction of rates reversed course last week.

Ummmm... Maher is pissed because Obama isn't going nearly LEFT enough. He thinks he's far too moderate and far too willing to try bipartisanship and not willing to FORCE the most liberal causes down the congress's throat because he can. What Maher wants Obama to do and what Maher is criticizing him for is PRECISELY THE OPPOSITE of what you want. So I really wouldn't go jumping on the Maher bandwagon.

Yes, that's what I was doing. Jumping on the Maher bandwagon.

Read what I wrote again, Rahm, and this time try not to irrationally jump off the kneepads too quickly to make yet another irrelevant point defending Obama, mmmkay? It has NOTHING to do with WHY he was criticizing Obama.

Jesus.

Yes, that's what I was doing. Jumping on the Maher bandwagon.

Read what I wrote again, Rahm, and this time try not to irrationally jump off the kneepads too quickly to make yet another irrelevant point defending Obama, mmmkay? It has NOTHING to do with WHY he was criticizing Obama.

Jesus.

I'm not a big Maher fan, and I'm a bigger Obama critic, so naturally I enjoyed his commentary.

I read what you wrote. I just don't think you know what you saw, or you didn't watch it all, you just assumed he was badmouthing Obama so that must be good. You enjoyed his commentary that Obama's on TV too much when he should be back in the White House shoving universal health care and gay marriage down people's throats and doing way more about climate change and being tougher on the banks and closing Gitmo quicker and getting all troops home immediately? That's what he said. To be more like George Bush and force all his great lefty ideas on everyone, never mind the congress or constitution. I saw the program. A lot of the lefties are jumping on him for not being liberal enough, that's their criticism, and it's hysterical to me that you think this is good and that they are turning on him. I guess any criticism is good criticism, even though if they got what they were criticizing him for you would shoot yourself. :wallbash:

I read what you wrote. I just don't think you know what you saw, or you didn't watch it all, you just assumed he was badmouthing Obama so that must be good.

.......so you interpert what he assumes they way you want to assume. ABC should have a series on TV about this. Oh Wait.

Fuking too funny. :wallbash:

Obviously someone does.

Who's idea was it to increase the interest rates a few weeks ago?

Cause and Reaction... Someone jumped the gun and now they slowed progress.

NEW YORK - U.S. mortgage applications fell for a fourth consecutive week, with overall demand plunging to its lowest level in nearly seven months, data from an industry group showed on Wednesday.

The Mortgage Bankers Association said its seasonally adjusted index of mortgage applications, which includes both purchase and refinance loans, for the week ended June 12 decreased 15.8 percent to 514.4, the lowest since the week ended November 21, 2008.

A rise in mortgage rates in recent weeks had sapped demand, particularly for home loan refinancing, but the direction of rates reversed course last week.

who's idea was it to change interest rates? ;)

Do you have any clue in what you are saying or are you just rambling things off? :wallbash:

.......so you interpert what he assumes they way you want to assume. ABC should have a series on TV about this. Oh Wait.

Fuking too funny. :wallbash:

Actually, I just watched the whole show, plus the last couple weeks. He's been ratcheting up the same theme for about three weeks now. He's not happy that Obama isn't liberal enough. You should try listening to people sometime. It helps a lot.

Actually, I just watched the whole show, plus the last couple weeks. He's been ratcheting up the same theme for about three weeks now. He's not happy that Obama isn't liberal enough. You should try listening to people sometime. It helps a lot.

Listening to obama people? You mean taking what they say as gospel as you do?. Naa, sorry, not me. Never been a party cum swallower. Drink up, dog.

Listening to obama people? You mean taking what they say as gospel as you do?. Naa, sorry, not me. Never been a party cum swallower. Drink up, dog.

So you don't listen to the other side? No wonder you have nothing to offer and don't know what's going on in the world. I didn't say you have to agree with the person you're listening to. And in this case, I don't agree with Maher at all. I don't at all think he should be more liberal I think he should be slightly less Liberal in fact. So again you don't listen or know what you're talking about. But at least you're consistent.

I read what you wrote. I just don't think you know what you saw, or you didn't watch it all, you just assumed he was badmouthing Obama so that must be good. You enjoyed his commentary that Obama's on TV too much when he should be back in the White House shoving universal health care and gay marriage down people's throats and doing way more about climate change and being tougher on the banks and closing Gitmo quicker and getting all troops home immediately? That's what he said. To be more like George Bush and force all his great lefty ideas on everyone, never mind the congress or constitution. I saw the program. A lot of the lefties are jumping on him for not being liberal enough, that's their criticism, and it's hysterical to me that you think this is good and that they are turning on him. I guess any criticism is good criticism, even though if they got what they were criticizing him for you would shoot yourself. :wallbash:

I laughed my ass off through the entire segment, and not just the beginning. Bush was my guy, and I still laughed when Maher was ripping him toward the end because it was not unfounded criticism. Maher has a point, and that is whether you agreed with Bush's policies or not you always knew that Bush was going to do what he said (or mis-said when trying to convey his message) he was going to do.

Obama on the other hand, well, your defense of him in this thread speaks volumes about you and the guy you voted for.

Why do you guys revel in the fact that Bush and McCain weren't conservative enough for the right, but defend your guy from attacks from your own side?