Falcons releasing michael Vick today !!

SKOOBY

last I heard, the Bills were interested in bringing in Michael Vick

apparently they need to replace a tackling dummy damaged in minicamp and are hoping Vick would be qualified for the job

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per EspN!!

What exactly do you want Russ to git done? Vick is still wearing an ankle cuff and is confined to his home until mid July sometime. He is still serving his prison sentence, and not even out on freakin' probation yet! WTF is the NFL coming to anway? Vick is a convicted felon, ladies and gentlemen. Don't give me the crap that he has served his "debt" to society, and deserves the chance to continue earning a living. Screw that. It is a privalege to play in the National Football League, not a right! Vick served his sentence? Wonderful, good for him. Now let him go out and find a real job to spend the rest of his life working at. If Goodell can't even "just say no" to convicted felons who serve time in jail, then he and the entire NFL is nothing but a hypocritical joke. Come on. Draw the line when the dumbasses get so caught red handed that even their money and lawyers can't keep them out of prison.

What exactly do you want Russ to git done? Vick is still wearing an ankle cuff and is confined to his home until mid July sometime. He is still serving his prison sentence, and not even out on freakin' probation yet! WTF is the NFL coming to anway? Vick is a convicted felon, ladies and gentlemen. Don't give me the crap that he has served his "debt" to society, and deserves the chance to continue earning a living. Screw that. It is a privalege to play in the National Football League, not a right! Vick served his sentence? Wonderful, good for him. Now let him go out and find a real job to spend the rest of his life working at. If Goodell can't even "just say no" to convicted felons who serve time in jail, then he and the entire NFL is nothing but a hypocritical joke. Come on. Draw the line when the dumbasses get so caught red handed that even their money and lawyers can't keep them out of prison.

Careful. You might get a warning for exhibiting common sense in a skooby thread.

I'm sure all the Vick knob-bobbers on this board would be perfectly happy to have a convicted felon sitting in the next cubicle at their workplace.

Well, I never got in on the previous threads and I just couldn't help myself, SD. So.....toss me a bone here, ok?

My apologies.

GO BILLS!!!

No need to apologize, every dog has his day. The problem with Vick is that he's been out of the league for awhile now and his play was deteriorating even before he had the kennel door slammed on him. IMO his reputation exceeds his skills at this point. In other words, his bark is worse than his bite.

Dude, this thread is a farce, not to be taken seriously. You're barking up the wrong tree.

No need to apologize, every dog has his day. The problem with Vick is that he's been out of the league for awhile now and his play was deteriorating even before he had the kennel door slammed on him. IMO his reputation exceeds his skills at this point. In other words, his bark is worse than his bite.

Put differently, that dog don't hunt no more.

I am not sure about anyone else, but I am so tired of seeing "Get'r Done Russ" quoted on these boards, everytime any great, good, bad or terrible player gets released, becomes a free agent or someone decides to say they might be traded. Help!!!!! Not everyone that breathes needs to come to Buffalo-that is why the Redskins are in the shape there in, Snyder wants everyone.

I am not sure about anyone else, but I am so tired of seeing "Get'r Done Russ" quoted on these boards, everytime any great, good, bad or terrible player gets released, becomes a free agent or someone decides to say they might be traded. Help!!!!! Not everyone that breathes needs to come to Buffalo-that is why the Redskins are in the shape there in, Snyder wants everyone.

Ban billsfreak Russ! Git 'er done!

I don't think you realize the sarcasm behind Git 'er done Russ!

Anyhoo, back to the topic.

Geez, being on this board makes me thirsty. I've got a Golden in the fridge I guess I'll go retriever. :lol: