This is just sad and disgusting

zevo

This has gotten a lot of attention here in southeast Ef El Ay. There is a reward out ($12.5K I think) for the sleazeballs doing this. OTOH, there is a pack of wild dogs that have been killing cats too. Cops found them but they jumped in a canal, swam across and escaped. Don't know what's going on.

the police here are claiming that dogs are killing the cats. Dogs dont surgically eviscerate and/or skin cats.

I don't know how it works in Florida, but if there was a pack of wild stray dogs in my yard, or my neighbors yard, I'd probably notice. I would imagine the sound of a pack of wild dogs killing a cat would be quite loud.

Unless packs of wild dogs are suddenly into/capable of torture, there's a psycho out on the loose. I just hope police find this guy before he decides to find something more exciting to kill.

This might be inaccurate, but don't most serial killers start by harming animals?

Most sociopaths start out with small animals (when the sociopath is a child) before they victimize humans as adults.

Unless packs of wild dogs are suddenly into/capable of torture, there's a psycho out on the loose. I just hope police find this guy before he decides to find something more exciting to kill.

This might be inaccurate, but don't most serial killers start by harming animals?

Seems like an interesting thing to research. I've always heard that you can trace back many serial killers lives and find early animal abuse, but I don't think I've ever seen anything saying that XX% of people that abuse animals, either in childhood or as adults, continue on to human related abuse. It could be something like .01 %, which makes it a worthless indicator.