The Chroise is going to be spread!

When Lucy holds the ball for Hamdan to kick, she doesn't pull it away at the last minute. She picks it up and punts the ball herself, so that the Chroise can rest his leg.

Coach Jauron: Damj, why are you all wet?

Damj: It's sandwich day. Every Wednesday I take Hamdan and his chroise a peanut butter sandwich...

Coach Jauron: "Hamdan" has chroise?

Damj: And today we were out of peanut butter. So I asked my sister what to give him, and she said "a chroise sandwich". I can't give Hamdan chroise!

[whispering]

Damj: Do you know what chroise *is*?

Coach Jauron: Hamdan?

Damj: [hysterical] It's Hamdan! If I give Hamdan chroise, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter 'cause all we have is... is... stinkin' chroise!

Coach Jauron: Damj, Damj, why is this so important to you?

Damj: [calm] Hamdan controls the weather.

Good call on MP ... but I was thinking about the "Charlie the Unicorn" video on youtube. Check it out ... I would post a link but I can't get access it at work. Make sure that you watch until the very end ...

:rolleyes:

Anybody who posts a link to Charlie the Unicorn should be forced to spend eternity with the damned souls who have forsaken the Chroisen® One

Chroise is a concatenation of "Charisma" and "Poise" ... of which, Gibran is massively imbued with ... no ... he is the embodiment of Charisma and Poise ... Chroise ... Hamdam is Chroise made flesh

We are not worthy ... :doh:

We are not worthy ... :lol:

We are not worthy ... :lol:

Ahhhh, the wonderful feeling of enlightenment! Thank you very much for enlightening me to the truth. ALL HAIL THE CHROISE!!!

:lol:

Nice touch!

lol

Seriously, how old are you? Have you graduated high school yet? I sincerely hope not because if you are older than 18, than you are either totally inmature or have an IQ of about 52. Either way, why don't you go post on some Cartoon network or nickelodean message board where you can also exult the greatness of Hannah Montana or the new Transformer movie? You embarrass yourself and everyone who is a Bills fan with your nonsense.

Seriously, how old are you? Have you graduated high school yet? I sincerely hope not because if you are older than 18, than you are either totally inmature or have an IQ of about 52. Either way, why don't you go post on some Cartoon network or nickelodean message board where you can also exult the greatness of Hannah Montana or the new Transformer movie? You embarrass yourself and everyone who is a Bills fan with your nonsense.

BTW A-Hole ... what was it about about my commenting about /dev/null's use of "®" that pissed you off. Couldn't go find a dog to kick?

BTW A-Hole ... what was it about about my commenting about /dev/null's use of "®" that pissed you off. Couldn't go find a dog to kick?

Please, do not despoil the sanctity of this thread. This is a most hallowed place. We are here to acknowledge him and to prove ourselves Chroisenworthy. Anything else is disrespectful to the virtues which he espouses and to which we all strive. That's all.

Please, do not despoil the sanctity of this thread. This is a most hallowed place. We are here to acknowledge him and to prove ourselves Chroisenworthy. Anything else is disrespectful to the virtues which he espouses and to which we all strive. That's all.

Thank you for keeping me real SJBF ... Humbley I beseech you, oh Chroisen One, please forgive me my trespasses and restore me to the glory of your Chroise.

I will do my penenance ... what will you have me do oh Chroisen One?