New Name For K-Gun in the Edwards Era

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks good that the Bills are introducing the K-Gun back in to the Buffalo Attack. To be fair the Trent the K-Gun should have a catchy name to show the Team is his to direct... Any suggestions???

T-Go

TE Express

:lol:

Here's one: "The Make Our Defense Suck Wind and Oxygen On The Sidelines By Forcing Them to Play 35-40 Freakin' Minutes A Game As We Go 3 And Out In 40 Seconds About 10 Freakin' Times A Game"....offense.

If this really is going to be a full time offense, Perry had better be running his defense extra wind sprints from now until the season starts in New England. :lol::censored::lol:

No huddle offense? Why? Why not just copy a dynamic huddling offense like the Colts, Patriots and Steelers run? All those teams have managed to do is win the last 3 Super Bowls, that's all. The best no huddle offense in the history of the NFL went a cool 0-4 in Super Bowl games. I for one (and I don't care if I am the only one), am not looking forward to watching the Bills play a full time no-freakin'-huddle offense this season. I really hope they only use it part time.

Yes it was. From what I read, they are bringing the 'No Huddle" offense, not the K-Gun. There is a big difference. For one, Kelly called all the plays, that will never happen nowadays with Trent or probably any other QB in the NFL. But if we must give it a name, I would suggest: "Squirt Gun", the "Not So Special K Gun", or maybe "T.O. is in Charge-Or Else!"

Peyton Manning? Brady? Not saying Trent will even come close to sniffing their jocks' but there are at least a couple examples of current qbs that do a lot of their own play calling at the line.

Are you kidding, with this coaching staff, mainly Dick and Turd it should be called none other than...........

The Special-K-Gun

Or call it The Franks and Beans offense. Franks and Beans, Franks and beans

Special K :rolleyes:

Guest dog14787
The glove wearing Mary... gun

Hair trigger Sally and the stand up comedians :rolleyes:

Joking fellas, but maybe we should save the nicknames until after we see them in action, personally, I like the K-Gun.

After all, Jim Kelly is still involved so in his honor, maybe we should leave the name K-Gun alone.