Rumor: Marshawn slammed by a cop Saturday night downtown

dont get so worked up, bud. no one got "slammed" (not even marshawn).

the point was that the minor grammar lesson was more interesting and reliable than the original thread topic. and plenty of people get lit up for posting stupid stuff. im just tired of commenting on the latest untrue rumor, so i did a little community service and pointed out some simple mistakes.

sorry you got your feelings hurt. cry about it?

again, welcome to the armpit of the offseason.

Quite interesting that someone that doesn't capitalize the first words in his sentences takes it upon himself to point out someone elses grammatical mistakes.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite interesting that someone that doesn't capitalize the first words in his sentences takes it upon himself to point out someone elses grammatical mistakes.

Or how about the lack of the apostrophe?

/Don't really care. Really. Just sayin'.

It's amazing that every time one of these rumors threads gets started, that is seems like it is a new poster with less than 10 posts. As if all of a sudden this guy wanted to come on here and start this rumor but never had anything to post in the past.....ever.

This is total B.S.

It's amazing that every time one of these rumors threads gets started, that is seems like it is a new poster with less than 10 posts. As if all of a sudden this guy wanted to come on here and start this rumor but never had anything to post in the past.....ever.

This is total B.S.

Grant it i haven't posted much , but i heard it from a friend and considering i saw him in the exact place that night, i thought i would open it up to see if anyone else heard it. I myself don't believe it's true, but i wanted to test it's validity by seeing if anyone else had some info. It's funny how you get burned at the stake for posting rumors on this site when 95% of the offseason stuff posted here is just that, or even worse completely unrelated to the bills or the nfl in general (prime example being Lv-Bills past post titled "Holy Schitt Ball State, my Lady Cards beat Tennessee") I'd rather read speculative nonsense about the Bills over factual trash about women's college basketball any day of the week.

So, you were up to visit for the weekend? Since you've already told us you live in Pittsburgh ...

Uhh yea i'm originally from Buffalo, Pittsburgh is a 3 and a half hour drive. I'll be the first to admit that this thread is a waste of space, as are most. I hope it isn't true, but it gave all of us something to waste 15 minutes of our day on and in the end that seems to be the goal here.

Uhh yea i'm originally from Buffalo, Pittsburgh is a 3 and a half hour drive. I'll be the first to admit that this thread is a waste of space, as are most. I hope it isn't true, but it gave all of us something to waste 15 minutes of our day on and in the end that seems to be the goal here.

So were you or were you not in Buffalo over the weekend?