Another Bills epic fail

Yeah, good job getting TO that worked out for like 2 weeks...now he's not finding a home and I think he might sit for the first part of the season being unhappy. I just wanna say I called this move blowing up in their faces, now buffalo's getting embarrassed on espn b this story. Sad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, its extremely embarrassing. He should sit for the whole season. If you read the language of the last CBA, while its not a requirement for teams to provide houses to players, one suggestion in there is to make sure your players can get a house before you sign them to a contact.

Unfortunately, the Bills didn't do that and now we fans look like idiots. They should follow the CBA to the T, no need for the Bills to screw something that easy up.

Yeah, good job getting TO that worked out for like 2 weeks...now he's not finding a home and I think he might sit for the first part of the season being unhappy. I just wanna say I called this move blowing up in their faces, now buffalo's getting embarrassed on espn b this story. Sad.

shut up.

My first reaction is to call someone who would make such a post a tool. But can someone so utterly useless actually be called a tool?

It is a philosophical puzzle....

My first reaction is to call someone who would make such a post a tool. But can someone so utterly useless actually be called a tool?

It is a philosophical puzzle....

Total tool with the Worst Post Ever.

I agree, its extremely embarrassing. He should sit for the whole season. If you read the language of the last CBA, while its not a requirement for teams to provide houses to players, one suggestion in there is to make sure your players can get a house before you sign them to a contact.

Unfortunately, the Bills didn't do that and now we fans look like idiots. They should follow the CBA to the T, no need for the Bills to screw something that easy up.

No the teams not required to get the player a house, but the teams required to know that this kind of contriversey is going to happen before opening kickoff week 1.

Even if To doesn't sit out games, he wont care about games. I say 300 yards this season, maybe 4 touchodwns if we're lucky.

No the teams not required to get the player a house, but the teams required to know that this kind of contriversey is going to happen before opening kickoff week 1.

Correct, teams aren't required. However it is a suggestion listed in the CBA. If you want to look it up look for ARTICLE XIV SECTION 5.

Even if To doesn't sit out games, he wont care about games. I say 300 yards this season, maybe 4 touchodwns if we're lucky.

Of course he won't care about games, he'll be homeless! Thats why ARTICLE XIV SECTION 5 recommends making sure your players have places to stay.

you all think kelly was great he was a bum though> cutler is our future
cant say who cuz they might loose there job but someone close to the top said we our going with orokpo or raji or maybe sanchez if there gone!

I see a trend developing ...

Hey if you are embarrassed, and if you live close to the Ralph, why don't YOU rent a room to him?