Obama: Is he a Dhimmi President?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, why do you say this schit? Do you know how foolish it makes you look? Obama went to Dresden because of an invite from Merkel. He never mentioned the fire-bombing once and didnt even talk about the war. This is all he said about Dresden...

cuz they think it's kool ?

Hanks movies piss people off so much is because they make valid points

Wilson!!! Where are you?

Damn right we will. And EVERY time I hear some self-loathing nitwit whine about what we did to those animals, I just say "That was for Bataan."

KFBD cant figure out the meaning of a sentence and Im the dumbass. Check the timestamp, dummy....how did I accuse Mr. Perfect of doing something BEFORE he said a word? God, if I were a Jap soldier Id PASS on eating your brain or liver for fear Id catch your disease of "stupid." You !@#$ing moron.

So now I'm responsible for checking your time stamps instead of just assuming you are a crackpot. Given the choice, it's easier and more accurate to assume the later.

Damn right we will. And EVERY time I hear some self-loathing nitwit whine about what we did to those animals, I just say "That was for Bataan."

KFBD cant figure out the meaning of a sentence and Im the dumbass. Check the timestamp, dummy....how did I accuse Mr. Perfect of doing something BEFORE he said a word? God, if I were a Jap soldier Id PASS on eating your brain or liver for fear Id catch your disease of "stupid." You !@#$ing moron.

Not my point.

And you are a dumbass...but you already knew that. :thumbsup:

What does the volleyball got to do with religion? Was he gay? Or was it really the head of a partial birth abortion baby (non-baby in your words)?

"Non-baby"? I like that...in largely the same way I like penguins.

I was hoping for a sequel, just featuring Wilson.....it would be better than some of the garbage out there right now!

90 minutes of a volleyball floating on the ocean.

It's got to be better than "Year One".

Or Paul Blart: Mall Cop. WTF was that crap?

Think about this: there were TWO mall cop movies released this year. That, and Observe and Report.

What's the market saturation point for mall cop feature films? You'd think it'd be something less than 2 movies...about 2 less, by my guess.

Think about this: there were TWO mall cop movies released this year. That, and Observe and Report.

What's the market saturation point for mall cop feature films? You'd think it'd be something less than 2 movies...about 2 less, by my guess.

Those mall cops must have one helluva union.

Seriously, why do you say this schit? Do you know how foolish it makes you look? Obama went to Dresden because of an invite from Merkel. He never mentioned the fire-bombing once and didnt even talk about the war. This is all he said about Dresden...

No he mentioned the war once, but I think he got away with it.

Yeah, sure, now explain to us again how Daddy Day Care was a better movie than Saving Private Ryan.

I would like to see a movie just about Yoda living on Degobah, making stew.......imagine the ratings, when all the sheeple go to see it!

As soon as you explain how a "non-baby" is not a baby after 232 days of growing?

Simple: IT'S A FETUS. It's not a baby until it's born. Nobody aborts babies, they abort fetuses, embryos, and maybe blastocysts.

It also doesn't make a difference to your argument...but Jesus, stop misusing the medical terminology already.