here is the scoop that was told to me at camp Wed

Spikes owes me a couple autographs and he'll make good on that after a game at the Ralph.  He sent a guy over to tell me that he'll see me at the stadium. He is quality off and on the field.

7855[/snapback]

I hope I can come with you. I'll be good. Promise. :D

From what I understand, if you leave the pocket to run, redshirt or not, you're fair game.

8083[/snapback]

I don't think so. What coach would institute that rule? Then again, if this was the case, DB would have no need for a red jersey or reason to think he would be injured, because he would never make it beyond the pocket. :D

Careful #89, I suggested this very thing that you are saying yesterday and got all kinds of stevestojan for it.

8088[/snapback]

It was NOT my thoughts or opinion. It came from an eyewitness ON THE FIELD not in the stands and a member of the media that I know. His station did NOT report this as such because they all reported what the Bills CLAIM happened.

It's play nice or lose you contacts.

It was NOT my thoughts or opinion.  It came from an eyewitness ON THE FIELD not in the stands and a member of the media that I know. His station did NOT report this as such because they all reported what the Bills CLAIM happened.

It's play nice or lose you contacts.

8386[/snapback]

Please stop stating the facts! It makes it harder for me to twist what you say into somethng else! :D

I don't think so.   What coach would institute that rule?  Then again, if this was the case, DB would have no need for a red jersey or reason to think he would be injured, because he would never make it beyond the pocket. :D

8344[/snapback]

The only acceptable ground rule would be: contact with QBs running downfield is limited to catching them in your arms if you can't avoid touching them. Obviously, MM was not astute enough to have installed that.

That one of the items that led to my 'undisciplined' comment of yesterday.

as to the practice  I must have picked up the little ones helmet 6 times from under the bleacher.

7855[/snapback]

Potential back up QB????

I have a feeling that if Vincent was trying to send a message he'd need to give JP more than a love tap on the shoulder. Clothes -lining him would have sent a message. skimming the guys shoulder would not have been a very effective message. There for why even try it.

To me it sounded like JP tried to juke around Vincent. That being said I can understand how annoying it must be to have the new kid scamper by, the crowd goes wild and not being able to smack him. I wonder if there were other incidents of "teaching" earlier in the week.

MEG