Congrats, Bills fans.

Yeah, I know the game's still going on, but the Jets aren't coming back, the way they're playing today.

McGahee is outstanding.  What a day he's had.  Good news about Williams, too.

Good luck the rest of the way, especially against the Patsies.

106016[/snapback]

Come back soon! It's nice to see opposing fans who don't talk crap all day.

CW

You're a great fan Bob, feel free to stick around and talk football with us...and add to the insanity we have here.

106214[/snapback]

What insanity? :D

Thanks for being a football fan. Jets were off their game today. It happens once or twice a season. Best season start they've had in a while. We both have things to look forward to as fans, me thinks.

Thanks for the nice comments, everybody.  I'm an upstater, so I know a lot of Bills fans.  I always root for you if it doesn't adversely affect the Jets.

As I type this, the damned Patsies are manhandling St. Louis.  Grrrr....

106687[/snapback]

Where upstate?

Props for coming back here and chatting with us.

How does Cowart fit in with Vilma playing so well? 3-4 or outside or is he released/traded at the end of the year?

106695[/snapback]

I think he stays for 3-4 situations and depth. He's lost the starting MLB job to Vilma, though.

Thai - I live on the Southern Tier, not too far from Binghamton. I drive 150 miles to Jets games. I used to go to all of them. Now, I go to about half.

I think he stays for 3-4 situations and depth.  He's lost the starting MLB job to Vilma, though.

Thai - I live on the Southern Tier, not too far from Binghamton.  I drive 150 miles to Jets games.  I used to go to all of them.  Now, I go to about half.

106705[/snapback]

Thats not upstate :blush: ......Im in the Glens Falls area...that's upstate.. :blink:

I think he stays for 3-4 situations and depth.  He's lost the starting MLB job to Vilma, though.

Thai - I live on the Southern Tier, not too far from Binghamton.  I drive 150 miles to Jets games.  I used to go to all of them.  Now, I go to about half.

106705[/snapback]

Hey Bob, I am a huge Hurricane fan. I love Vilma (and mcgahee :blush: ). I think he is going to be a monster for the next 7-8 years. Too bad he doesn't play for the Bills :blink:

Good luck on the rest of your season.

106705[/snapback]

Where abouts? I'm in Corning.