so, uh...

nodnarb

the ones from this week that is.

other pertinent questions:

* How about setting up a TBD drive so we can get what we (you) need to prevent further probs? I'm ready to Pay, man. Pay.

* what happened last time...was it that the site went over its alotted bandwidth/storage, or just a Rosen on their end that lost everything?

* How about setting up a TBD drive so we can get what we (you) need to prevent further probs? I'm ready to Pay, man. Pay.

* what happened last time...was it that the site went over its alotted bandwidth/storage, or just a Rosen on their end that lost everything?

33[/snapback]

"

33[/snapback]

Seriously SDS, you dont have to be shy about this. I know 95% of the people on this board are MORE than happy to give you some cash to keep the board running smoothly.

33[/snapback]

Me too!!! This is getting rediculous Scott, let us help on the financial end. Some of us (definately me) aren't the most computer literate people and can't really help with the tech end.However, we can all give somehting to help offset the financial burden or help to upgrade the server, bandwith, etc.

We all know (or maybe can just imagine) the friggin hoops you go through to keep the best Bills site on the web alive. Most of us can't help on the tech but we can all pitch in something on the financial end!!

Archived