• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 points in this game, I'll take it.

105989[/snapback]

Yup.

First time Willis has gotten greedy. He tried to do too much, but that's okay. I'll take a 10 point lead at home right now.

If the D can come up with a stop on this drive, things will be looking very bright.

Update on MW: He is still in the stadium and has full movement. It sounds like he is okay.

Whew

105987[/snapback]

Amen to that!

Anyone notice, by the way, that Lawyer intercepted a 3rd down pass for Chrebet? I hope that means the Bills will shadow him the rest of the way, since Pennington loves to go to Chrebet late in the game.

Amen to that!

Anyone notice, by the way, that Lawyer intercepted a 3rd down pass for Chrebet? I hope that means the Bills will shadow him the rest of the way, since Pennington loves to go to Chrebet late in the game.

105994[/snapback]

And, since you couldn't see it RJ, Lawyer was on his knees when he caught it...and he bobbled it. It was a great pick.

its not that he got greedy..its just that there was NOTHING  he could of done by running it to the left...the Jets readthat well

105998[/snapback]

True. I just meant he should have just gone down for a loss of one rather than 8...especially with Lindell kicking into the wind.

But it worked out well.

YES!!! KELSAY WITH A SACK!

Man he is playing really well lately. HUGE STOP BY OUR D!

Too right... the rhythm, the confidence... even if it is a short rebirth, it is bliss...

106010[/snapback]

Yup. I agree totally. Even if they don't make the playoffs, if they can keep playing this well for the rest of the year, next season will look so much brighter.

God, it is so great to see the Bills playing this well.

106008[/snapback]

No kidding! :lol::( :(

Of course, the fans there still suck. Bledsoe called a timeout and everyone bood him. The guy's played a great game (although we'll read complaints anyway after the game I'm sure), and he gets booed because of a stink'n timeout!

EDIT: Then I jinx it and he throws a low ball to TH's feet. (not sure why TH was out there for a pass, but hey).

CW