George Tiller Assassinated

So I should march my ass to LA and put a bullet in KTD? !@#$ , man you reasoning is !@#$ing weak, really.. Go back to bed and your welfare checks, we'll continue to handle day to day operations without your stupid ass. Retard. ;)
Speaking of LCDs. Are you in some sort of imbecile contest with VA?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet they seem to be the military arm of the liberal left. Or at least who you support.

;)

you're just as sick as those terrorists. You're about as frightening as them... at least they don't cover themselves behind the "american values and democracy" as you, american right wing wackos do...

What's the difference if he repents or not? Is it a matter of "heaven" and "hell"? Man, I hate to be like a parent explaining that Santa doesn't exist...but I have a little secret. After you die, your brain shuts off and you unconsciously biodegrade for the remainder of your days.

"hell", "redemption" "st pete" and all that sh--... some of you are really starting to look alike you muslim fundamentalists "enemies"....

;)

you're just as sick as those terrorists. You're about as frightening as them... at least they don't cover themselves behind the "american values and democracy" as you, american right wing wackos do...

Yet, we have a 13 page thread on a dirt bag abortionist, and none for that service member who died just sitting out in front of the recruiting station my an islamist extremeist. You tell me what is more frightening, that you folks on the liberal left who mourn a baby killer but not a service member who fights for the freedom of that dirtbag to perform abortions. I am still waiting for the OP to eulogize that service member and denounce radical muslims but we know he won't because he and his president like that the service member was killed by a member of their ilk.

Yet, we have a 13 page thread on a dirt bag abortionist, and none for that service member who died just sitting out in front of the recruiting station my an islamist extremeist. You tell me what is more frightening, that you folks on the liberal left who mourn a baby killer but not a service member who fights for the freedom of that dirtbag to perform abortions. I am still waiting for the OP to eulogize that service member and denounce radical muslims but we know he won't because he and his president like that the service member was killed by a member of their ilk.

That because no one wrongly called William Long a dirt bag. Tiller was a hero who stood up for womens rights in the face of dangerous threats to his life. He should be lauded, yet morons like you continue to speak ill of him. That's why we have a 13 page thread: because you are a moron.

The death of Private William Long is a loss to our country and it sucks that he is dead. I doubt anyone would disagree with that. (Maybe you perhaps? You seem to hate hero's)

That because no one wrongly called William Long a dirt bag. Tiller was a hero who stood up for womens rights in the face of dangerous threats to his life. He should be lauded, yet morons like you continue to speak ill of him. That's why we have a 13 page thread: because you are a moron.

The death of Private William Long is a loss to our country and it sucks that he is dead. I doubt anyone would disagree with that. (Maybe you perhaps? You seem to hate hero's)

Really, you think joining the military, training to fight war and knowing that you likely are going into harms way, isn't facing danderous situations?

1) Nobody is preventing you from starting a thread about the Arkansas shooting. Knock yourself out. I'm sure it will have over 100 references to Obama's middle name in under an hour. Sounds like some good reading!

2) Where did I eulogize Tiller in this thread? The only reason I even started this thread was to bait idiotic right-wingers like yourself into rationalizing Tiller's murder while trying to explain how a thoughtless pinhead sized lump of cells should be afforded the same rights as a sentient human being.

Really, you think joining the military, training to fight war and knowing that you likely are going into harms way, isn't facing danderous situations?

There is a lot of dander in the military. You could be right. Best bring some Head & Shoulders along.

Tiller a hero??

:wallbash:

your values are screwed up kid

Tiller a hero??

:wallbash:

your values are screwed up kid

Your mind is screwed up. Tiller is absolutely a hero. He stood up for women all over this country against crazies like you and your fascist agenda to force your will on them and strip them of choice.