MADDEN ROSTERS

My Bills team is simple. I got to buffalobills.com and get the updated roster. Then I go to IGN or some other website that has the current player ratings and build my Bills team from there. I do a lot of audibles when I get into passing situations and a lot of hot routes. Moving people around also opens things up. On Defense I keep it simple. I move a LB to the weak side and blow up the QB or hit the the RB in the backfield or as he squirts in the hole. When the other team goes to punt get in a return formation and take a DB from the left side of the return team and move him to the right and rush the punter. I get him every time.

You and me both, SW.

I am not a great Madden player and I did not play a lot last year, but i gave some good Madden players a run for their money with hot route/ audible laden Bills team that had no business hanging around in games that long.

QB: jay cutler

RB: brian westbrook

FB: brandon jacobs

WR: randy moss

WR: andre johnson

WR3: lee evans

WR4: steve smith

WR5: devin hester

TE: jason witten

OT: joe thomas

OT: jason peters

OG: chris snee

OG: steve hutchinson

C: shaun o hara

LE: mario williams

RE: julius peppers

DT: albert haynesworth

DT: john henderson

LB: demarcus ware

LB: patrick willis

LB: james harrison

FS: ed reed

SS: troy polamalu

CB: nhamdi asomugha

CB: terence newman

Anyone else build at least somewhat realistic rosters with a team that can get drafted in one fantasy draft or fit under the cap. Hey my Madden team is just the best players at every position how awesome for me to think of that. Not knocking your team ( they are very good ) its just there is no way you could trade for or draft all those players and fit them under the cap.To me at least It just takes the fun out of the game when all you can do is shut off the cap and put all the great players on your team.

Another thing I like to do is take a team and trade all of its good players for first round picks tank the season ( For some reason the team always go 7-9 ) and build with the draft. Although Madden recently has a weird draft were there are like five great quarterbacks and 5 great corner backs. Than there are like no other good positions out there. In Madden 05-07 you could get a good team with the draft alone. Almost every position you could get good players

I run a wing-T type of offense with a lot of utility backs and a running quarterback. Were talking sweeps with three lead blockers.

Metzelaars, thanks for the nostalgia. My friends and I play a game where we try to work obscure late eighties or early nineties players into the conversation. I won the last round with Karl Mecklenburg.

Anyone else build at least somewhat realistic rosters with a team that can get drafted in one fantasy draft or fit under the cap. Hey my Madden team is just the best players at every position how awesome for me to think of that. Not knocking your team ( they are very good ) its just there is no way you could trade for or draft all those players and fit them under the cap.To me at least It just takes the fun out of the game when all you can do is shut off the cap and put all the great players on your team.

Another thing I like to do is take a team and trade all of its good players for first round picks tank the season ( For some reason the team always go 7-9 ) and build with the draft. Although Madden recently has a weird draft were there are like five great quarterbacks and 5 great corner backs. Than there are like no other good positions out there. In Madden 05-07 you could get a good team with the draft alone. Almost every position you could get good players

That is typically what I try to do. My end-result goal is to have the best team with the lowest cap. Obviously, as my team gets better, I have to trade players ior picks in the final year of their contract because they are going to want bank. I always sign my rookies to 7 year deals. At worst, I have to pay them 2 mil a year in their final year.

That is typically what I try to do. My end-result goal is to have the best team with the lowest cap. Obviously, as my team gets better, I have to trade players ior picks in the final year of their contract because they are going to want bank. I always sign my rookies to 7 year deals. At worst, I have to pay them 2 mil a year in their final year.

Yeah I like to leave myself with 15 million in cap space. I trade players once they hit 30 or 31 they don't have much time left but they still bring in #1 picks. But I usually never get farther than 8 or 9 seasons before I get bored and start a new team.

Just get Pat Willis at LB, Calvin Johnson at WR, R. Bush at RB, and move V. Gholston back to his college position of DE. Add the fastest players elsewhere, especially the secondary. Run quick dive plays and send Calvin on a flag/corner route from a tight formation, preferably from an inside role (not the widest man in the formation) as he will most likely be matched with a LB.