Last world championship on lake erie

Tcali

...Browns '64(maybe the Bills 65--who were a great team). Cleve and Buff have averaged--lets say for argument--5 pro teams between them for the past 44 years. Thats 220 seasons of pro sports. Thats ZEEERO championships.

Time is running out. The Geat Harold Camping says the end of the world is in May of 2011. The Mayan calendar ends in 2012.

..The Indians painful world series loss in the 90s--with that loaded team. Norwood. No goal. Sabres injured defense in 06.

-And yet ugly deteriorating Detroit.....just a few miles away from the cursed Lake Erie....-is awash with championships.3 NBA titles....4 about to be 5 stanley cups(post '65)...2 world series post '65. 10 titles.

...Browns '64(maybe the Bills 65--who were a great team). Cleve and Buff have averaged--lets say for argument--5 pro teams between them for the past 44 years. Thats 220 seasons of pro sports. Thats ZEEERO championships.

Time is running out. The Geat Harold Camping says the end of the world is in May of 2011. The Mayan calendar ends in 2012.

..The Indians painful world series loss in the 90s--with that loaded team. Norwood. No goal. Sabres injured defense in 06.

-And yet ugly deteriorating Detroit.....just a few miles away from the cursed Lake Erie....-is awash with championships.3 NBA titles....4 about to be 5 stanley cups(post '65)...2 world series post '65. 10 titles.

Don't forget the Cavs losing to Orlando this year in the Conference Finals. Cleveland only has maybe two more seasons to win an NBA title with the King before he bolts to NY or LA as a free agent.

Don't forget the Cavs losing to Orlando this year in the Conference Finals. Cleveland only has maybe two more seasons to win an NBA title with the King before he bolts to NY or LA as a free agent.

Unlike Harold Camping's insane bigoted ramblings, for the Cavaliers 2010 is the end of the world....

tickets are like $10 for a bandits game aren't they?

1...no...I think they had some like that price as a promotion for a few games

2...price has nothing to do with it..people travel all over the country to follow their NLL teams..1 guy went to every single NY Titans game this year

Lacrosse is an exciting sport once you actually give it an actual chance. I used to ignore the sport myself...saw a part of a game on TV and it did nothing for me...but a few years later I went to a game in person and I haven't missed a home Bandits game since

1...no...I think they had some like that price as a promotion for a few games

2...price has nothing to do with it..people travel all over the country to follow their NLL teams..1 guy went to every single NY Titans game this year

Lacrosse is an exciting sport once you actually give it an actual chance. I used to ignore the sport myself...saw a part of a game on TV and it did nothing for me...but a few years later I went to a game in person and I haven't missed a home Bandits game since

my bad, just a sport i never got into, like tennis or nascar

my bad, just a sport i never got into, like tennis or nascar

What's wrong with NASCAR? It is easy to keep up with: Their making a left turn, their making another left turn, come back in an hour and you haven't missed a damn thing, their making another left turn.

What's wrong with NASCAR? It is easy to keep up with: Their making a left turn, their making another left turn, come back in an hour and you haven't missed a damn thing, their making another left turn.

Anytime a 50 year old is able-even on rare occasions-to win --its not a sport.Golf,Nascar,Bowling.....-These are merely skills-not sports.

Just another story of the decay and degradation of the sad "once-proud" Rust Belt. GM is declaring bankruptcy today, yet the Red Wings are waltzing through the Stanley Cup Finals.

What's amazing is how they still do it. 11 Stanley Cups, a slew of NBA championships, and the Tigers have won it, but not very recently. The Lions are a mess, but seriously, 3 out of 4 ain't too bad.

Pittsburgh is in decline, yet they win Superbowls and go to the Cup finals. How do these teams make it consistently work when Buffalo and Cleveland are in no better or worse shape and can never break out of their shells? The Cavaliers story is simply baffling. They have quite possibly the best individual athlete at that sport, if not any sport, since Jordan and they still can't get passed the 3rd round. The Sabres and Bills do not, and probly WILL not possess another player quite at the same superstar level as Lebron. It seems almost so cliche, a "once-in-a-generation" type of player. But its true. Pittsburgh already won the lottery 3 times in the past 6 years in the NHL Draft.

This is also what is frustrating. Both the Bills and Sabres are so mediocre, so middle-of-the-pack, they're NOT terrible enough to earn the 1st overall selection and have a real shot at a Sidney Crosby or Lebron James. We're just good enough to miss out on real impact draft talent. The saga continues.

Just another story of the decay and degradation of the sad "once-proud" Rust Belt. GM is declaring bankruptcy today, yet the Red Wings are waltzing through the Stanley Cup Finals.

What's amazing is how they still do it. 11 Stanley Cups, a slew of NBA championships, and the Tigers have won it, but not very recently. The Lions are a mess, but seriously, 3 out of 4 ain't too bad.

Pittsburgh is in decline, yet they win Superbowls and go to the Cup finals. How do these teams make it consistently work when Buffalo and Cleveland are in no better or worse shape and can never break out of their shells? The Cavaliers story is simply baffling. They have quite possibly the best individual athlete at that sport, if not any sport, since Jordan and they still can't get passed the 3rd round. The Sabres and Bills do not, and probly WILL not possess another player quite at the same superstar level as Lebron. It seems almost so cliche, a "once-in-a-generation" type of player. But its true. Pittsburgh already won the lottery 3 times in the past 6 years in the NHL Draft.

This is also what is frustrating. Both the Bills and Sabres are so mediocre, so middle-of-the-pack, they're NOT terrible enough to earn the 1st overall selection and have a real shot at a Sidney Crosby or Lebron James. We're just good enough to miss out on real impact draft talent. The saga continues.

Then the answer is simple, lets throw 3 years into the garbage, go 0-48, and get three number one draft picks. Problem solved for the Bills. For the Sabres, its a little harder to throw that many games.

Anytime a 50 year old is able-even on rare occasions-to win --its not a sport.Golf,Nascar,Bowling.....-These are merely skills-not sports.

Why are those not sports? Here's how I would define "sport"...Any competitive game in which success is dependent upon physical superiority. Sports like golf and bowling simply measure different physical capabilities. Golf measures strength, accuracy, touch, muscle memory. Football measures strength, speed agility, etc. If you attempted to beat Tiger Woods at golf, you'd have about as much success as you had trying to tackle Marshawn Lynch. How is one less of a sport than the other?