American Patriot charged with murder

How exactly is the guy a Patriot? Serving in the military is rarely about patriotism and executing a scummer on the floor is a crime.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Really?

He's a patriot for using his second amendment rights to selflessly protect his business and its customers from a violent criminal.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What difference does it make if he used 500 more shots. He was defending himself, his business, his customers, and to a broader extent the second amendment.

By that argument, I can shoot you in defense of the Second Amendment.

And do you really not see the distinction between the first shot, which incapacitated the target to a degree that he couldn't escape even when the proprieter left the scene, and the next five which executed a helpless man? Or are you merely arguing that once you shoot someone, you have a continuing right to shoot them as many times as you want, whenever you want?

How is a man in the process of an armed robbery "helpless"?

When he's laying on the floor with a bullet in his head, maybe?

C'mon, you have to be kidding. The shooter shot the guy in the head, left the store, came back, and the robber was still there. You're arguing he wasn't incapacitated, and that his mere presence represented a continued armed threat?

When he's laying on the floor with a bullet in his head, maybe?

C'mon, you have to be kidding. The shooter shot the guy in the head, left the store, came back, and the robber was still there. You're arguing he wasn't incapacitated, and that his mere presence represented a continued armed threat?

He could have been plotting an ambush. He could have been playing dead. He could have been reloading. He could have been casing the joint for his next move. You weren't there. YOU have no clue what went through Mr Erslund's mind but I for one applaud him for his bravery and patriotism.

He could have been plotting an ambush. He could have been playing dead. He could have been reloading. He could have been casing the joint for his next move. You weren't there.

Yes, because life is, in fact, a bad Tom Clancy novel. :devil:

YOU have no clue what went through Mr Erslund's mind but I for one applaud him for his bravery and patriotism.

Jyoqny sle eldyn;j bxxin oju.

He could have been plotting an ambush. He could have been playing dead. He could have been reloading. He could have been casing the joint for his next move. You weren't there. YOU have no clue what went through Mr Erslund's mind but I for one applaud him for his bravery and patriotism.

Congratulations. You have just made a great argument for active euthanasia.

I repeat the description of the video given in the article:

then is seen chasing the second armed man outside before he walks back behind the counter with his back to Parker, retrieves a second gun, ...

Whatever was going on in the shotkeepers mind, it doesn't appear to be concern that the robber was plotting an ambush and reloading his gun.

Would you turn your back on a downed adversary if you had any inkling that he was still a threat?

By being true to the American ideals of self-reliance and standing up for the 2nd Amendment.

Self reliant in that he didn't need anyone else to help kill the guy? Uh...yeah, I guess so. :rolleyes:

And how does killing someone equate to 'standing up' for the 2d Amendment? I though the 2d Amendment had to do with ownership of weapons.

p.s. After molson/eliot/Leftenant I guess we were due for the next comic relief to come from the other side, huh?

Self reliant in that he didn't need anyone else to help kill the guy? Uh...yeah, I guess so. :thumbsup:

And how does killing someone equate to 'standing up' for the 2d Amendment? I though the 2d Amendment had to do with ownership of weapons.

Stop focusing on the killing and focus on the broader issue.