ESPN Insider speculates Pisa to sign with Bears

Looks like it is solely based on yesterday's Tribune speculative article.

Bears to sign LB Tinoisamoa?

Recently released linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa is likely to sign with the Bears after the other interested team, the Patriots, signed linebacker Paris Lenon.

Although there are other interested teams, like the Bills and Eagles, Tinoisamoa was drafted by the Rams when Bears coach Lovie Smith was defensive coordinator in St. Louis. Plus, Tinoisamoa was "ecstatic" after his visit to Chicago last week and he could start for the Bears, the Tribune writes

I don't have insider, but their newest rumor is Bears are signing Pisa.

Take it for what it's worth.

I heard on local radio here in Columbus that the Bears are ready to sign Matt Jones. No linky. Sorry but I wonder how that effects Pisa.

Looks like it is solely based on yesterday's Tribune speculative article.

Yep. That's all you get for your $5.95 per month...an aggregation of Internet news items, not much different than what Florio does. :blink:

Yep. That's all you get for your $5.95 per month...an aggregation of Internet news items, not much different than what Florio does. :blink:

You pay $5.95 a month? You can get ESPN magazine for $5 a year. (my current plan)

You pay $5.95 a month?

When you say "You pay"...

are you directing this in general as in "people are actually stupid enough to pay $5.95 a month"

Or are you directing this at me in specific? If so, hell no I don't pay for ESPN Insider. I rarely even visit espn.com

When you say "You pay"...

are you directing this in general as in "people are actually stupid enough to pay $5.95 a month"

Or are you directing this at me in specific? If so, hell no I don't pay for ESPN Insider. I rarely even visit espn.com

If they do the Bears will release Hunter Hillenmeyer LB! 6' 4" 238 lbs . A guy named "Hunter" could be a Bill? I know one ex Bill who would be delighted.

If they do the Bears will release Hunter Hillenmeyer LB! 6' 4" 238 lbs . A guy named "Hunter" could be a Bill? I know one ex Bill who would be delighted.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm....

I heard on local radio here in Columbus that the Bears are ready to sign Matt Jones. No linky. Sorry but I wonder how that effects Pisa.

Love your avatar! For such a short existence here, they sure changed uni's and logo's a lot. All of them still look better than the current Paper Clips uni's..

As for Pisa. I have to hope the FO has done their best trying to land him, as I think they share our view we could/should improve there. Ellison busts' his azz every play, but just isn't a big-play maker.

If the rumors are true, F-him. His loss. If not, welcome aboard!

Uhhh it does?? I find Florio to be more reliable than the ESPN rumors...

I didn't say they sounded more reliable. I said they sounded more official

Florio is just some guy running a website.

ESPN is a polished corporate icon, with insider sources and talking heads with perfectly coiffed hair, and that music (Do-da-do----do-da-do). They could be totally full of schitt (and frequently are), but they have that brand image