Belichick’s Son Arrested For Underage Drinking

Likely the Boston cop was a football fan long before 2001 - therefore, by definition, a Giants fan.

(NE* fans jumped on the Cheatriettes* gay-pride bandwagon only recently. :thumbsup: )

<Mr. WEO>

Why the heck can you not admit that the patriots are a better team and they never cheated and you are a jealous, petty, sniveling, homophobic, sad, sad little man?

</Mr. WEO>

<Mr. WEO>

Why the heck can you not admit that the patriots are a better team and they never cheated and you are a jealous, petty, sniveling, homophobic, sad, sad little man?

</Mr. WEO>

:blink:

:thumbsup:

<Mr. WEO>

</Mr. WEO>

And Manny Remierez never did steroids. Face it. Even the Sox had to juice it to win one. Wonder why Big Papi can't hit it past second base these days?

PTR

<Mr. WEO>

</Mr. WEO>

Where is your asterisk? :thumbsup:

<Mr. WEO>

</Mr. WEO>

Just to clarify:

Even a guy with your abilities should see that the Pats are a better team than the Bills. In fact, I think that's probably a consensus opinion outside of this site.

Never said they didn't cheat or break the rules. You had to make that one up to prop your point.

"you are a jealous, petty, sniveling, homophobic, sad, sad little man"--that part you managed to get correct: a bit of self reflection for you.

You should probably stick with "suck an egg"---it's really your best stuff. Trust me.

Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

That's definitely true. A much funnier story is how Bellicheck's older son got suspended from Rutgers lacrosse for cheating on his exams. It didn't make the news so I don't have a link, but my friend's little brother is his teammate and he told me about it.