losman done

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players, but that being said I do know that JP has had no recent calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL, barring a team having an incredible run of injuries at the QB position (and that probably won't be enough). If anyone calls he may not even accept an offer to tryout..this is not me guessing this is what JP feels about his own future. Go ahead and rip me if you wish, but he is still living in Buffalo and is actually exploring business ventures in the area. He actually is counting on the five years of service in the league and collecting a pension in 25 years. Kind of sad considering he has a cannon for an arm...you would have thought someone could teach him the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was added after much questioning of my comment

maybe this helps with my "credibility"

this article was written and published 2/9/05

bills released bledsoe one week later

first link is story I wrote for the Buffalo Beast

link two is confirmation on date of Bledsoe release

http://www.buffalobeast.com/68/wideright68.htm

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2005/02/16/bledsoe050216.html

maybe this will get people off my back

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players, but that being said I do know that JP has had no calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL, barring a team having an incredible run of injuries at the QB position (and that probably won't be enough). If anyone calls he may not even accept an offer to tryout..this is not me guessing this is what JP feels about his own future. Go ahead and rip me if you wish, but he is still living in Buffalo and is actually exploring business ventures in the area. He actually is counting on the five years of service in the league and collecting a pension in 25 years. Kind of sad considering he has a cannon for an arm...you would have thought someone could teach him the game.

So you live next door?

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players, but that being said I do know that JP has had no calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL, barring a team having an incredible run of injuries at the QB position (and that probably won't be enough). If anyone calls he may not even accept an offer to tryout..this is not me guessing this is what JP feels about his own future. Go ahead and rip me if you wish, but he is still living in Buffalo and is actually exploring business ventures in the area. He actually is counting on the five years of service in the league and collecting a pension in 25 years. Kind of sad considering he has a cannon for an arm...you would have thought someone could teach him the game.

Why is it that you "Hate" other people who are in the know but it's okay when you are in the know? Are you jealous because the guy you are in the "Know" with sucks?

Why is it that you "Hate" other people who are in the know but it's okay when you are in the know? Are you jealous because the guy you are in the "Know" with sucks?

yeah, it would have been nice if he was good!! But he's not so this is all I got.

Such a shame that we thought JP was the next Buffalo QB, and a terrible job by the scouting department. I mean no offense but as soon as I heard JP talk I knew we were screwed. How could he possibly command the respect of his players in the huddle with a voice like that. ha ha

With that being said, I do think JP will play in the NFL again. I would think somebody who needs a back QB would sign him. If anything due to a injury or something.

With that being said, I do think JP will play in the NFL again. I would think somebody who needs a back QB would sign him. If anything due to a injury or something.

everyone thinks that---the point of the post is that is not the case...no one wants him

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players

I do know that JP has had no calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL.

With that being said, I do think JP will play in the NFL again.

Are you feeling ok?

look i like JP but what he lacks cannot be taught. he simply does not have the inate ability to process information fast enough that he needs @ this level to be a successful QB.

call it waht you want but its what the industry calls the "it" factor. either you have it or you dont and unfortunatly for JP and also the bills he does not poessess this skill.

i wish him the best but i have been saying for months that his days in the league are over unless he wants to be a third string QB on some team which IMO he has no interest in.

yeah, it would have been nice if he was good!! But he's not so this is all I got.

That's your answer to that question?! :w00t:

Losman has not been very good of late, but out of the league? That boggles my mind. Worse QBs have hung around for far longer.

I think he's holding out for a better offer than second or third string QB. Third string QB is a great gig. Make approx. $750,000 for holding a clipboard. Great work if you can get it.

Are you SKOOBY's brother ?

Link?

The truth is, you know nothing of what interest Losman has, or hasn't, garnered. You are a the worst kind of poster. One who claims to have inside knowledge, when they are clueless. Come with evidence, or prepared to get blasted.