D. Juaron a good thing?

Wow, award for most hilarious justification for the worst coach in the NFL.

Maybe you should actually watch a game sometime.

You explain to me how Jauron's consistently boneheaded game time decisions haven't hurt this team.

You explain to me how Jauron's "bend but don't break" (the poontang defense) will ever lead this team to the playoffs.

You explain to me how Jauron's extremely conservative offense will ever lead this team past 9 wins.

He is a terrible fukking coach, should have never been hired and should have been fired after his 2nd season.

Good coaches take average talent and lead their teams to the playoffs.

Jauron makes everyone worse, he is the biggest joke of the NFL and since the Bills kept him after 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons they are now the joke of the NFL.

What coach has taken a team to the playoffs with average talent it rarely happens if ever. By all comments I have read and heard on sirius radio and espn sources like that DJ is universally respected. Never outside of this thread have I ever heard DJ is a joke. If you would stop being verbous and grandious in your comments and actually read what you are authoring. You might just figure out what a joke you are. That team did not lay down for any team last year they played hard all season long. That is the mark of a good coach, the ability to get the most effort for the talent that he has.

1. No coach wins with terrible line play and mediocre quarterbacking.

2. The Bills have gotten terrible line play and mediocre quarterbacking every year under Jauron.

Conclusion: 7-9 is about the best we could have expected.

Jauron will cost this team 2 wins a year.

Did you not see how he got worked against New England?

What coach has taken a team to the playoffs with average talent it rarely happens if ever. By all comments I have read and heard on sirius radio and espn sources like that DJ is universally respected. Never outside of this thread have I ever heard DJ is a joke. If you would stop being verbous and grandious in your comments and actually read what you are authoring. You might just figure out what a joke you are. That team did not lay down for any team last year they played hard all season long. That is the mark of a good coach, the ability to get the most effort for the talent that he has.

Well, as Dick would say: it's hard to win in in this league. Apparently harder for some than others.

It seems it's also difficult to spell. Sorry, I couldn't resyste.

Grandious? Verbous? Me a joke? I make no bones about being an idiot, I'm not coaching this team though.

To get back to the topic if you want to play the "he has no talent" card you are surely mistaken, Dick Jauron has great input into who this team drafts/acquires in the off-season, want proof look at the 16 DB's on the freaking roster.

Are you really going to argue that the Bills were that un-talented last season?

I'll give you the first 7-9 season as the team was still suffering from the lingering effects of Donahoe but year 2 and 3 Dick's system (or complete lack thereof) was in place and the team failed.

Played hard all season long? To start a season 5-1 and finish 2-8 is no indication of playing hard all season long.

To not win a single game against anyone in your division and to put up 3 points (9ers) and 0 points (Pats) in your own house is no indication of a team playing hard.

How many losing seasons do you need to see from this guy before you stop using the "he is well respected around the league" argument? Of course he's a nice guy, that's why his players love him, practices seem to be easy and not once does he ever seem to criticise anyone. I'd love him too if I was an opposing NFL coach, he's quite easy to beat.

I'm a distinct fence sitter on this one! On the one hand, this is arguably Dick Jauron's best chance to succeed as the Buffalo Bills Head Coach, but track records do count for something, so hence I'm from Missouri on this issue.... SHOW ME!! All the talk and predictions are crap at this time EVERY year, so anything can and will happen, my feeling is WHY NOT? Actually, the 5-1 start last year gave me a glimmer of hope. The stinking Dolphins skyrocketed from 1-15 to 11-5 in one season. The Bills were 7-9 for three seasons, is it a huge jump to 10-6 and contention? If I'm sure about one thing here, it is that the foundation for a winner IS being laid with fairly sound drafting and adept free agent pick-ups. Is this the turn-the-corner season?? I sure hope so, I'll be glued to the satellite feed this fall, that's a given!!! All I can finally say is GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Bills will go 2-4 to start the season and Jauron will be sent packing, finally.

He is not a winner, never has been a winner and never will be a winner.

You write as if he's never been given a shot to succeed, this is his 9th season, how many chances is the guy going to get before he is officially never considered for a coaching job again?

Bobby April should have been named head coach after last season, there would have still been "continuity" and a coach with some balls.

LMAO off at how you think Coaching ST can so easily translate to Head Coaching...I will bet you money that if DJ is fired, April will not be our next head coach...I like April, but if DJ doesnt work out, we will be brining in a proven HC.

All of this is mute though, because DJ isnt getting fired because we will make the playoffs

Grandious? Verbous? Me a joke? I make no bones about being an idiot, I'm not coaching this team though.

To get back to the topic if you want to play the "he has no talent" card you are surely mistaken, Dick Jauron has great input into who this team drafts/acquires in the off-season, want proof look at the 16 DB's on the freaking roster.

Are you really going to argue that the Bills were that un-talented last season?

I'll give you the first 7-9 season as the team was still suffering from the lingering effects of Donahoe but year 2 and 3 Dick's system (or complete lack thereof) was in place and the team failed.

Played hard all season long? To start a season 5-1 and finish 2-8 is no indication of playing hard all season long.

To not win a single game against anyone in your division and to put up 3 points (9ers) and 0 points (Pats) in your own house is no indication of a team playing hard.

How many losing seasons do you need to see from this guy before you stop using the "he is well respected around the league" argument? Of course he's a nice guy, that's why his players love him, practices seem to be easy and not once does he ever seem to criticise anyone. I'd love him too if I was an opposing NFL coach, he's quite easy to beat.

LMAO...go back and look at the games our beloved Trent and the outcasted JP put up at QB in our last 8 games...we should have been BLOWN out in 6 of those games based on how they played, yet had a shot to win all of them. We didnt miss the playoffs becuase of DJ, we missed the playoffs because of DISMALL, not even sub par, I mean outrigh DISMAL play from both Trent and Losman in almost every game of our last 8 games...Trent had 3 TD's to 10 turnovers in his 4 divisional games...Losman was just as bad...I dont care if you are Vince Lombardi, that doesnt get you to the playoffs.

The good news is that Losman is gone, and Trent has another year under his belt and more weapons to help him develop in this critical third year.

I have friends in the NFL circle, and I assure you the only place DJ isnt respected is on these fan boards. I have said this many times, but our 7-9 season in 07 was considered one of the best coaching jobs in the league that year in NFL circles considering all we endured, the injuries, rookie QB, etc...

I have friends in the NFL circle, and I assure you the only place DJ isnt respected is on these fan boards.

you are correct

the other AFC East coaches are strongly in favor of the Bills retaining Dick -- :w00t:

makes thier job a lot easier as evidenced by their sweep last year.

I have friends in the NFL circle, and I assure you the only place DJ isnt respected is on these fan boards. I have said this many times, but our 7-9 season in 07 was considered one of the best coaching jobs in the league that year in NFL circles considering all we endured, the injuries, rookie QB, etc...

Too bad there isn't a prize for "best team under .500" Dick would be a living legend.

Damn, how low do some of you guys set the bar???

Too bad there isn't a prize for "best team under .500" Dick would be a living legend.

Damn, how low do some of you guys set the bar???

I can't think of a single instance in which DJ outcoached the other guy and won a game for us. So many the exact opposite.

Terrible, terrible.

I can't think of a single instance in which DJ outcoached the other guy and won a game for us. So many the exact opposite.

Terrible, terrible.

Thats because you cant think, nor can you see because you apparently havent watched out QB position be utterly awful in more than half of our last 48 games...thats 24 losses right there...

Thats because you cant think, nor can you see because you apparently havent watched out QB position be utterly awful in more than half of our last 48 games...thats 24 losses right there...

Maybe the sh**tty quarterbacking is a SYMPTOM, not a cause, of the awful coaching.

Hmmm...