Vick as a potential Bill

Chas

I reponded to an earlier post- but this is so damn impotant to me - I wanted to open a new post

First the first 2 words my mother taught me was "Lou" as in Saban, and "Bills" in the early 60s. mom also got me a puppy and she was with me for 12 years. As much as I love the Bills, Jack Kemp never woke me when my smoke detector went off, Jim Kelly never came over and licked my face after a bad day at work, Joe D. never let the hair stand up on the back of his neck - if someone unknown approached me or my family.

I have probably have had a 100 dogs in my life and touch my life (mine, my brothers, mt nephwews, my kids, and mt friends, and many of them have had to wear a Bills Bandana around thir necks on Sunday Sept. through the last game of the season - in good seasons (way to few) and bad seasons. I am loyal to my teams (Bills, Sabres, Blue Jays & Cubs) as my dogs are loyal to me and my loved ones.

If the Bills even bring Vick in for a work out - I would burn all of my Bills belongings, this world is filled with natural tragady and disspair - why would I watch to be enternained by a person who thrived on intentionaly wanted see non-repairable physical and mental damage to innocent dogs. And if they did not perform - strangle them, drown them, beat them. I would guess the retrospect would be - Interception - 2,000 volts to your testicals Mike, Loss game = cigarette burns on your neck, Blown read at the line = public flogging. Lost Super Bowl - Death by Hanging in public square. Guess if that was the case - the Bills only go to 1 super bowl.

RIP: Missy, Brandi, Scoop, Lucky, Tasker, Butkis, Kelpie

And a keep barking and protecting: Rocker, Harley, Dakatoa, Kona, Christie, Sheba, Buddy, Pudge, Ozzy, and Max - and if Mike Vick shows up - lift your leg up and PISS ON him and bite his nuts

chas_rocker@yahoo.com

Geez and fans talk about TO being a distraction- Chas_Rocker shakes his head

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this from the movie Must Love Dogs?

Try "Must Not Systematically Torture and Murder Dogs".

And why did "Chas" start yet another thread to make this point? Also, I wonder why Chas refers to himself in the third person?

This really should be merged into one of the many Vick threads, IMO.

I reponded to an earlier post- but this is so damn impotant to me - I wanted to open a new post

First the first 2 words my mother taught me was "Lou" as in Saban, and "Bills" in the early 60s. mom also got me a puppy and she was with me for 12 years. As much as I love the Bills, Jack Kemp never woke me when my smoke detector went off, Jim Kelly never came over and licked my face after a bad day at work, Joe D. never let the hair stand up on the back of his neck - if someone unknown approached me or my family.

I have probably have had a 100 dogs in my life and touch my life (mine, my brothers, mt nephwews, my kids, and mt friends, and many of them have had to wear a Bills Bandana around thir necks on Sunday Sept. through the last game of the season - in good seasons (way to few) and bad seasons. I am loyal to my teams (Bills, Sabres, Blue Jays & Cubs) as my dogs are loyal to me and my loved ones.

If the Bills even bring Vick in for a work out - I would burn all of my Bills belongings, this world is filled with natural tragady and disspair - why would I watch to be enternained by a person who thrived on intentionaly wanted see non-repairable physical and mental damage to innocent dogs. And if they did not perform - strangle them, drown them, beat them. I would guess the retrospect would be - Interception - 2,000 volts to your testicals Mike, Loss game = cigarette burns on your neck, Blown read at the line = public flogging. Lost Super Bowl - Death by Hanging in public square. Guess if that was the case - the Bills only go to 1 super bowl.

And a keep barking and protecting: Rocker, Harley, Dakatoa, Kona, Christie, Sheba, Buddy, Pudge, Ozzy, and Max - and if Mike Vick shows up - lift your leg up and PISS ON him and bite his nuts

chas_rocker@yahoo.com

let me guess, hotel for dogs, is your favorite movie?

chas_rocker@yahoo.com

Have you ever swatted at a bee? Stepped on an ant? Eaten turkey on thanksgiving?

Dogs really aren't that !@#$ing special, and if you want to quit being a fan because the bills bring in a special player because he used to fight dogs, then you just arent a fan. I bet Lou Saban once killed an ant, do you hate him?

I root for the Bills to score touchdowns, not to be nice dudes. If Marshawn smokes weed, so be it, as long as he scores. If Whitner wants to fight a cop, I really, truly don't care. He's not my friend, he's a player on the team I'm a fan of.

Translation: I did not get the attention I yearn for in my original reply, so thus I needed to open up a new thread on a topic that has been beat to death

A few things that will put your post in the running for the most stupid of the year

Have you ever swatted at a bee? Stepped on an ant? Eaten turkey on thanksgiving? None of these animals are tortured illegally

Dogs really aren't that !@#$ing special, and despite what your mommy told you when they shipped you away, neither are you and if you want to quit being a fan because the bills bring in a special player special player? He was a average QB on his BEST days because he used to fight dogs, you mean a convicted criminal then you just arent a fan. I bet Lou Saban once killed an ant, do you hate him? again...killing ants is nothing remotely close to torturing and killing someone's pet

I root for the Bills to score touchdowns, not to be nice dudes. If Marshawn smokes weed, so be it, as long as he scores. He ain't gonna score from behind bars or when he's suspended...try to keep up with the adults If Whitner wants to fight a cop, He doesn't, actually and he says he has proof that he did nothing wrong I really, truly don't care. He's not my friend, he's a player on the team I'm a fan of.

Maybe you should start following whatever teams the prison system puts out.

It's a moot point anyway...the Bills have no interest in this scumbag so maybe the people defending this scumbag should put together a league for him to play in and root for his team......cause that piece of sh-- won't play here

So would you be cool with Ray Lewis coming in here for a tryout? Why has everyone swept his rap under the rug? Why do Americans have this bizarre fascination with dogs? I get it, puppies are cute, but the dude did two years. And he deserved two years. But I am definitely in the "he's paid his debt to society" camp. That would be really ghea if you actually burned your Bills belongings just because they brought in Michael Vick for a tryout.

The Bills have already said they have no interest in this scumbag who was involved in organized crime for 6 years. He deserved a hell of a lot more than 2 years...there's a lot of people who would like to see him tortured and killed. Personally, I'm just sickened that people defend a criminal of his ilk

Even if the Bills were to bring-in this Punk (known as Mike vick) for a tryout- exactly WHAT position would it be for? Considering the FACT that he absolutely sucks as a QB, the only position that might perhaps make sense is Receiver (roster booked solid), some type of hybrid back (if we ran the Wildcat), towel boy, or jock scrubber.

Even if the Bills were to bring-in this Punk (known as Mike vick) for a tryout- exactly WHAT position would it be for? Considering the FACT that he absolutely sucks as a QB, the only position that might perhaps make sense is Receiver (roster booked solid), some type of hybrid back (if we ran the Wildcat), towel boy, or jock scrubber.

exactly...even if he weren't scum, he'd be useless here

QB...below average...he's average on his best days...I've got more faith in Fitzpatrick and Hamden to play the position than I would Vick...he never impressed me even before we found out what type of person he was

RB...Marshawn, Action Jackson, Dominic Rhodes...maybe he could unseat Omon and be inactive most gamedays

WR..Evans, TO, Reed, Parrish, Johnson, Hardy, Jenkins...we're more than set there

TE?

Have you ever swatted at a bee? Stepped on an ant? Eaten turkey on thanksgiving?

Dogs really aren't that !@#$ing special, and if you want to quit being a fan because the bills bring in a special player because he used to fight dogs, then you just arent a fan. I bet Lou Saban once killed an ant, do you hate him?

I root for the Bills to score touchdowns, not to be nice dudes. If Marshawn smokes weed, so be it, as long as he scores. If Whitner wants to fight a cop, I really, truly don't care. He's not my friend, he's a player on the team I'm a fan of.

Chas might not be a Bills fan as you say but I say your not a very good human being. :cry:

I reponded to an earlier post- but this is so damn impotant to me - I wanted to open a new post...

Millions of people feel just as strongly or even stronger about dogs and animals in the USA, as you do. I am not convinced that any team in the NFL will sign Vick and then have to deal with the public relations nightmare that would accompany him.

Guest dog14787
The Bills have already said they have no interest in this scumbag who was involved in organized crime for 6 years. He deserved a hell of a lot more than 2 years...there's a lot of people who would like to see him tortured and killed. Personally, I'm just sickened that people defend a criminal of his ilk

What? Dude seriously, you have been in Arizona way to long, I think the heats getting to you.

So you think there's allot of people who want to torture and Kill Michael Vick for Dog fighting and killing dogs.

You don't know whats in a mans heart, so God can forgive him, but you can't?

Last I checked, it's not a crime to swat a bee, step on an ant or eat turkey for Thanksgiving. But running a dog fighting ring on your own private property is quite illegal. So the question is not whether you want to bring in a "special player" that used to "fight dogs" in to play for the Bills. The question is do you want a convicted felon to play for the Bills? I happen to whole heartedly agree with our dog loving friend although I don't share his enthusiasm on the subject. No way. Let some other team use his "special" talents. As if any NFL sign him anyway.