Vick as a potential Bill

Chas

What? Dude seriously, you have been in Arizona way to long, I think the heats getting to you.

So you think there's allot of people who want to torture and Kill Michael Vick for Dog fighting and killing dogs.

You don't know whats in a mans heart, so God can forgive him, but you can't?

God won't forgive him until he sincerely asks God to forgive him. On the day he was released, there were many media hounds waiting for him to walk out and speak to them. He ended up sneaking out a back door into a waiting car that drove him 11 hours to his home without speaking to anyone. Doesn't sound like a man who spent time reading his Bible and was anxious to seek Gods' and everyones' forgiveness, does it? No, actually he appeared to be a man who just wanted to escape to his luxury home so he could enjoy his time out of the big house while hanging around his swimming pool the last two months wearing his ankle bracelet.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever swatted at a bee? Stepped on an ant? Eaten turkey on thanksgiving?

What about swatting a bee, or eating a turkey, is comparable to the systematic torture and murder of dogs, for sport?

Raising dogs for fighting normally involves strapping the female dog to a rape stand, while the breading dogs have their way. Then, in order to train the fighting dogs, trainers regularly kidnap dogs on the street to train their dogs to fight and kill. Torturing the dogs (their fighting dogs, and the dogs they dognap) is a regular part of training. Is this done to supply food to people, and under the watchful eye of the FDA? Does it sound like a child innocently catching a bee in a jar?

No.

This is as close to serial murder and torture as someone can get, short of actually torturing and killing people. Horrible and disgusting behavior.

I reponded to an earlier post- but this is so damn impotant to me - I wanted to open a new post

First the first 2 words my mother taught me was "Lou" as in Saban, and "Bills" in the early 60s. mom also got me a puppy and she was with me for 12 years. As much as I love the Bills, Jack Kemp never woke me when my smoke detector went off, Jim Kelly never came over and licked my face after a bad day at work, Joe D. never let the hair stand up on the back of his neck - if someone unknown approached me or my family.

I have probably have had a 100 dogs in my life and touch my life (mine, my brothers, mt nephwews, my kids, and mt friends, and many of them have had to wear a Bills Bandana around thir necks on Sunday Sept. through the last game of the season - in good seasons (way to few) and bad seasons. I am loyal to my teams (Bills, Sabres, Blue Jays & Cubs) as my dogs are loyal to me and my loved ones.

If the Bills even bring Vick in for a work out - I would burn all of my Bills belongings, this world is filled with natural tragady and disspair - why would I watch to be enternained by a person who thrived on intentionaly wanted see non-repairable physical and mental damage to innocent dogs. And if they did not perform - strangle them, drown them, beat them. I would guess the retrospect would be - Interception - 2,000 volts to your testicals Mike, Loss game = cigarette burns on your neck, Blown read at the line = public flogging. Lost Super Bowl - Death by Hanging in public square. Guess if that was the case - the Bills only go to 1 super bowl.

RIP: Missy, Brandi, Scoop, Lucky, Tasker, Butkis, Kelpie

And a keep barking and protecting: Rocker, Harley, Dakatoa, Kona, Christie, Sheba, Buddy, Pudge, Ozzy, and Max - and if Mike Vick shows up - lift your leg up and PISS ON him and bite his nuts

chas_rocker@yahoo.com

Geez and fans talk about TO being a distraction- Chas_Rocker shakes his head

I'm sure you are 100 times more outraged about Vick and his dog incidents than you are about Leonard Little and his killing of a person while he was drunk driving...

I am sure you already have your PETA card, but if not, get in line and make sure you get one....

Its always amazing to me how people get so wound up over a freaking animal but they could comparably care less about people running around killing other people...

Its a dog...yes the acts were despicable, but again....its a dog...not a human...a dog...

I mean, look what we're talking about here...

we're talking about a dog...not an actual human being, not a human...a dog, man...just a dog...

I mean that's what we are talking about here, and what you are getting your panties in a bunch about? A dog? Cmon man....its a dog...its not even a human, man...its just a dog...

I'm sure you are 100 times more outraged about Vick and his dog incidents than you are about Leonard Little and his killing of a person while he was drunk driving...

I am sure you already have your PETA card, but if not, get in line and make sure you get one....

Its always amazing to me how people get so wound up over a freaking animal but they could comparably care less about people running around killing other people...

Its a dog...yes the acts were despicable, but again....its a dog...not a human...a dog...

we're talking about a dog...not an actual human being, not a human...a dog, man...just a dog...

I mean that's what we are talking about here, and what you are getting your panties in a bunch about? A dog? Cmon man....its a dog...its not even a human, man...its just a dog...

Little was not purposly killing that person.

Mick Vick WAS purposly torturing and killing dogs.

Just a dog huh?

You value life so little it's sick.

Little was not purposly killing that person.

Mick Vick WAS purposly torturing and killing dogs.

Just a dog huh?

You value life so little it's sick.

Wow, shouldn't you be in fantasyland by this time a night? A person driving drunk isn't purposely killing someone? What possible good can come out of you getting smashed and then getting behind the wheel of a car?

Hey Dr. Doolittle, perhaps you should really think about what you are spewing next time you eat a piece of chicken, have a nice steak, eat some shrimp, wear some leather, walk outside and step on hundreds of ants each day, or take an antibiotic when you get sick. All of those things involve killing live animals, so next time you get an infection and the doctor prescribes antibiotics, make sure you tell him you don't want to take them because you are killing something living...

Let us know when you have your ark built there Noah...I am sure plenty of PETA members on this board would love to supply you with some animals...

Wow, shouldn't you be in fantasyland by this time a night? A person driving drunk isn't purposely killing someone? What possible good can come out of you getting smashed and then getting behind the wheel of a car?

I guess if you can't tell the difference between an accident and planned systematic murder and torture, there is really nothing more to say.

What are we talkin bout? Practice? not the game, not the game I die for, but practice. Practice?

What are we talkin bout? Practice? not the game, not the game I die for, but practice. Practice?

Someone finally got it... :cry:

I guess the milk-bone rollers in here were too busy making out with their poodles to catch that...

What? Dude seriously, you have been in Arizona way to long, I think the heats getting to you.

So you think there's allot of people who want to torture and Kill Michael Vick for Dog fighting and killing dogs.

You don't know whats in a mans heart, so God can forgive him, but you can't?

Arizona? I've never even been there...I think the heat or something is getting to you

Not a question of thinking a lot of people want to see him tortured and put to death...it's a case where I know how to read and I've seen plenty of people say so (no, not here...the world does exist away from this site)

He hasn't shown remorse for one thing and I'm not religious so what God does has no bearing on how I feel about that sicko

I guess if you can't tell the difference between an accident and planned systematic murder and torture, there is really nothing more to say.

some people just can't be reasoned with...when you have people putting words in the mouths of decent human beings and calling us extremists because we have issue with convicted criminals, they aren't worth the aggravation....some people are just too stupid and illiterate to get it

systematic murder

you cannot "murder" an animal. You can kill an animal. Murder is a term strictly used to describe another killing of a HUMAN. Unfortunately, since you obviously assign human qualities to non-human entities, you cannot comprehend that is a complete misuse of the term...

Do you have a pet rock as well?

Thank you Allen Iverson. By the way, nice job in Detroit this season. Maybe you should take practice more seriously as your age wall starts to get higher.

you cannot "murder" an animal. You can kill an animal. Murder is a term strictly used to describe another killing of a HUMAN. Unfortunately, since you obviously assign human qualities to non-human entities, you cannot comprehend that is a complete misuse of the term...

Do you have a pet rock as well?

Ok, if you insist:

The systematic torture and killing of dogs is far different that any accidental thing a person might do. Vick tortured and killed animals in cold blood, without remorse, or so it seems. If you can't see why that is different than a person making a horrible mistake, then there is no helping you.

Ok, if you insist:

The systematic torture and killing of dogs is far different that any accidental thing a person might do. Vick tortured and killed animals in cold blood, without remorse, or so it seems. If you can't see why that is different than a person making a horrible mistake, then there is no helping you.

I in fact called the act despicable. However, I truly find it strange how many people will get so upset over a dog being killed, but show little to no outrage when a 8 year old kid is outside playing and gets killed by stray gunfire...

I in fact called the act despicable. However, I truly find it strange how many people will get so upset over a dog being killed, but show little to no outrage when a 8 year old kid is outside playing and gets killed by stray gunfire...

You have a link showing that ?

I won't hold my breath :cry:

The outrage is not just towards the specifics of what he did, but the fact that he was in organized crime for over 6 years

Guest dog14787
What about swatting a bee, or eating a turkey, is comparable to the systematic torture and murder of dogs, for sport?

Raising dogs for fighting normally involves strapping the female dog to a rape stand, while the breading dogs have their way. Then, in order to train the fighting dogs, trainers regularly kidnap dogs on the street to train their dogs to fight and kill. Torturing the dogs (their fighting dogs, and the dogs they dognap) is a regular part of training. Is this done to supply food to people, and under the watchful eye of the FDA? Does it sound like a child innocently catching a bee in a jar?

No.

This is as close to serial murder and torture as someone can get, short of actually torturing and killing people. Horrible and disgusting behavior.

Whats your suggestion, the electric chair for Vick?

Lets say mankind wasn't around, what do you suppose dogs would do in the wild, kill other animals? kill other dogs? sure they would, but because we domesticate them it changes everything. Now all of the sudden a dog is better than any other animal. Animals we shoot to hang on the wall, animals we produce just to slaughter and eat which by the way I have seen much worse done to animals being raised and butchered then anything Micheal Vick ever did so if you want to pick out one animal and put up a big stink about it, so much you hold its value over a humans, something is really wrong with this picture.

The call of the wild and old yeller were two of my favorite books when I was young, I love dogs, always have, but I love people more, most of them anyway :cry:

Like i said before and ill say it again...GOT DAMN IT WAS A DOG OVER IT...damn people act like the man a serial mass murderer.....nobody died nobody got hurt technically he went to jail for taxes on the gambling....id be happy if we got mike we need a better and safer back up than flippin fitzpatrick.....

Guest dog14787
Arizona? I've never even been there...I think the heat or something is getting to you

Not a question of thinking a lot of people want to see him tortured and put to death...it's a case where I know how to read and I've seen plenty of people say so (no, not here...the world does exist away from this site)

He hasn't shown remorse for one thing and I'm not religious so what God does has no bearing on how I feel about that sicko

some people just can't be reasoned with...when you have people putting words in the mouths of decent human beings and calling us extremists because we have issue with convicted criminals, they aren't worth the aggravation....some people are just too stupid and illiterate to get it

My mistake, got you mixed up with someone else.

Guest dog14787
Although I like dogs I'm not as fanatical as some of the posters on this thread. But what it does tell me is that Vick probably does not have any chance of a comeback in the NFL because the serious dog lovers would certainly make it hell for any team who tried to give him a chance.

Its not going to be easy, but I'm sure some team will give him a shot. As long as its not for Buffalo, I would like to watch him play again someday.