McIntyre cleared?

I'm sure that it's not funny now but a year after this is all settled I'm sure he'll be able to laugh about it. I'd be willing to bet the guys in the locker room are ribbing him about it.

Why's the poor lady got to take it on the chin?

:lol: I can't believe I laughed so hard at that. :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said before nobody outside of Buffalo cares who Corey Mcintrye is and most of Buffalo doesn't even care. His name has been cleared and most of us can laugh about it. You and that tool murra can mourn for months and months if you want. As for Corey, I'd like to think he has moved on and can share in the humor of the situation. Hopefully he has a chance to make some of that money back and make a roster this year. It's the offseason, relax and enjoy these little nuggets.

I think it's obvious to all who's the tool in this thread, and it ain't murra :lol:

At this point, Barney Fife down there in Port St. Lucie might consider polygraphing the lunatic lady that falsely accused & identified McIntyre to see if there even was an 'incident'.

Meanwhile, McIntyre missed a day of this week's OTA and you're absolutely right - I'm sure he's doubled over, laughing hysterically at how that helps his chance of making the team.

As I said before nobody outside of Buffalo cares who Corey Mcintrye is and most of Buffalo doesn't even care. His name has been cleared and most of us can laugh about it. You and that tool murra can mourn for months and months if you want. As for Corey, I'd like to think he has moved on and can share in the humor of the situation. Hopefully he has a chance to make some of that money back and make a roster this year. It's the offseason, relax and enjoy these little nuggets.

Nothing funny whatsoever about being arrested, even less so if it turns out to be a case of mistaken identity.

I think it's obvious to all who's the tool in this thread, and it ain't murra :lol:

At this point, Barney Fife down there in Port St. Lucie might consider polygraphing the lunatic lady that falsely accused & identified McIntyre to see if there even was an 'incident'.

Meanwhile, McIntyre missed a day of this week's OTA today and you're absolutely right - I'm sure he's doubled over, laughing hysterically at how that helps his chance of making the team.

You are nothing but a drama queen Senator. Corey will have plenty of opportunity to prove himself despite that one missed OTA. I can't comment on the way this case was handled. I don't have the knowledge of how they run things in Port St. Lucie and I don't know that they didn't polygraph that "lunatic lady". Apparently you have all this information at your disposal. Wanna enlighten us all?

Perhaps others have a better sense of humor than you?

Does this sound like McIntyre's laughing?

“This horrible case of misidentification has caused Corey and his family a great deal of pain and embarrassment,” Tessler stated in an e-mail sent to reporters Tuesday. “Like I said before, Corey McIntyre is one of the highest character people I’ve known and the last guy who would do what he’s been accused of.”

McIntyre has not appeared at this week’s Bills organized team activities, as Tessler said the team gave him some time to address the criminal case in Florida.

“Corey feels terrible about the embarrassment that this has brought to the Bills,” he added.

You are nothing but a drama queen Senator. Corey will have plenty of opportunity to prove himself despite that one missed OTA. I can't comment on the way this case was handled. I don't have the knowledge of how they run things in Port St. Lucie and I don't know that they didn't polygraph that "lunatic lady". Apparently you have all this information at your disposal. Wanna enlighten us all?

Nah - I'm content to just let you keep digging yourself deeper into that hole, showing all of TSW what tool you are.

(You really think an undrafted free agent 'on the bubble' who was already waived by four teams doesn't need to make the most out of every rep in OTAs? Ask Mike Jefferson. God, you really are a tool.)

Unbelievable.

I'm surprised at you, Lori...with all the ridiculous statements thrown about on message boards on a daily basis, how can anything surprise you? LOL Anyone who thinks this whole episode has't hurt Corey is living in a fantasy world

O.K., pardon the play on words. This is one of the worst "stories" or articles I've ever read or heard. He is a pro football player, which means he's making more money than almost any other profession in our society. That means he can afford to buy what ever age and type of woman he wants, in private, to do whatever he might want to do. That being said, the only other argument to such a claim is that he's crazy, and that he needs to "peep"...well, my response to any such claim is that such behavior and mentality are disorders of the mind which would have cropped up in all kinds of ways over the span of his life. If he was a wierdo like that, there'd be people who know him who would have stories about his wierd behavior. All anyone who knows him is saying is that he's an outstanding person, who'd never do such a thing. It is pretty bad that some 59 year old woman - an old lady - can make claims about seeing some alleged guy outside her window whacking off, and that "claim" reduces this guys life's work - and who could doubt he worked his butt off his whole life and beat who knows what kind of odds to get where he is - to a joke. It is a sad situation.

O.K., pardon the play on words. This is one of the worst "stories" or articles I've ever read or heard. He is a pro football player, which means he's making more money than almost any other profession in our society. That means he can afford to buy what ever age and type of woman he wants, in private, to do whatever he might want to do. That being said, the only other argument to such a claim is that he's crazy, and that he needs to "peep"...well, my response to any such claim is that such behavior and mentality are disorders of the mind which would have cropped up in all kinds of ways over the span of his life. If he was a wierdo like that, there'd be people who know him who would have stories about his wierd behavior. All anyone who knows him is saying is that he's an outstanding person, who'd never do such a thing. It is pretty bad that some 59 year old woman - an old lady - can make claims about seeing some alleged guy outside her window whacking off, and that "claim" reduces this guys life's work - and who could doubt he worked his butt off his whole life and beat who knows what kind of odds to get where he is - to a joke. It is a sad situation.

Thread #1,007 on this topic!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

His name has been cleared. Why would his life's work be reduced to a joke? The whole situation has been reduced to a joke. TSW has had an overwhelmingly good sense of humor about it and it is not far fetched to think Corey does as well. A sad situation would have been if somebody was hurt or killed. His name seems to speak for itself.

His name has been cleared. Why would his life's work be reduced to a joke? The whole situation has been reduced to a joke. TSW has had an overwhelmingly good sense of humor about it and it is not far fetched to think Corey does as well. A sad situation would have been if somebody was hurt or killed. His name seems to speak for itself.

I don't think that the average person understands probable cause, the determing factor in a person being arrested. They, in my experience, confuse it with reasonable doubt.

When a "victim" with a black eye approaches a police officer on the street, points to someone and says, "he did it," the police officer has probable cause to make an arrest. At this point, does the cop really know who gave the victim a black eye? Of course not. Is there grounds for an arrest? Of course.

The Senator and some others seem indignant, but I'm not sure why. The shirt was a different color, right? Can anyone imagine how little this means? Guys have been changing shirts after commiting crimes for decades. The victim's age? This means absolutely nothing. Sex offenders don't wait around for a young Raquel Welch. It is different.

None of us know what happened. If he truly is innocent (falsely accused), I feel very sorry for him. If not, he will almost certainly repeat this type of act. But, people are arrested every day for things that cops didn't witness. For all you men out there, if your wife has marks on her and she says that you caused them, you are going to jail, whether you did it or not. The courts will sort it out. It sucks sometimes, but that is the system.

Imo, this case is a non-issue, although I do understand that it is easy for me to say.

Any lawyers on the board? Can McIntyre sue the woman (the police were acting on behalf of the woman so they're clear)?

I don't think he would have much of a suit against the police. He apparently fit some type of description given by the woman, who may have even identified him. It sounds like the cops arrested him based on the identification by the woman.

This goes to show that identification evidence is extremely problematic. Victims identify innocent people everyday as having committed crimes. These victims aren't necessarily lying, they are just wrong. A jury should have some real strong physical evidence before convicting someone based on an identification.

Any lawyers on the board? Can McIntyre sue the woman (the police were acting on behalf of the woman so they're clear)?

Honestly, I'm no lawyer but I think he could sue the woman and the police involved. When a victim is asked to point out their attacker/aggressor, they're given a line-up of people to select from. There was no line-up..it seems to me the cops skipped a few important steps

I don't think that the average person understands probable cause, the determing factor in a person being arrested. They, in my experience, confuse it with reasonable doubt.

When a "victim" with a black eye approaches a police officer on the street, points to someone and says, "he did it," the police officer has probable cause to make an arrest. At this point, does the cop really know who gave the victim a black eye? Of course not. Is there grounds for an arrest? Of course.

The Senator and some others seem indignant, but I'm not sure why. The shirt was a different color, right? Can anyone imagine how little this means? Guys have been changing shirts after commiting crimes for decades. The victim's age? This means absolutely nothing. Sex offenders don't wait around for a young Raquel Welch. It is different.

None of us know what happened. If he truly is innocent (falsely accused), I feel very sorry for him. If not, he will almost certainly repeat this type of act. But, people are arrested every day for things that cops didn't witness. For all you men out there, if your wife has marks on her and she says that you caused them, you are going to jail, whether you did it or not. The courts will sort it out. It sucks sometimes, but that is the system.

Imo, this case is a non-issue, although I do understand that it is easy for me to say.

So...

This 59-year-old lady in Harlem runs out of her brownstone and stops a beat cop as he walks by, saying, "Officer!!! Officer!!!! I was just sittin' at my kitchen table, mindin' my business, when I heard this knock on my window - so I look up at my closed drapes and there's this guy in a NYC police uniform 'turning Japanese' right there at my window...right there on the sidewalk...right outside my window!"

So the cop asks, "What'd he look like? Give me a description."

Lady sees Bill from NYC in uniform walking by and says, "That's him! That's him right there!"

Cop asks, "You sure lady? Coulda been any one of thousands of beat cops, or even the lead singer from The Village People."

Lady says, "No, that's him. I'm sure of it. He was wearing a NYPD uniform just like that one, and he had two eyes, a nose, and a mouth, just like that guy. And shoes...he was wearin' shoes! That's him! I know it!"

Two months later, Bill hears a knock at his own door. He answers the door, only to find two NYC cops with a warrant and a cruiser waiting, saying, "Alright Kojak, you're coming with us..."

No matter what happens, whether it's true or not, he will always be ridiculed.

That's the sad thing. Doesn't matter what the guy has done in his life before now or after now. When his name comes up, this incident will come to mind. I'd sue the b!tch for all she is worth (which, unfortunately, is probably not much). Don't misunderstand me, if this really happened, then I'd want to see justice served, but it's just amazing what one person can do to another just by merely saying that something happened -- no proof, no evidence, no witnesses -- a simple case of he said/she said, but yet a guy's career (and life) are potentially ruined -- amazing.