MNF Football

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I can actually sit and watch a MNF game without the volume turned all the way down now. Kornholer was the absolute worst, his radio show was good, but that was because it was only about 40% sports and 60% BS. His quick wit worked well on radio but not broadcasting an actual sporting event. I never thought they would hire someone who did worse than Dennis Miller, but it didn't take long. It can only get better now.

Come to find out, the NFL Network is PISSED, because Gru was supposed to start working for them this week. This, per Peter King's MMQB.

Come to find out, the NFL Network is PISSED, because Gru was supposed to start working for them this week. This, per Peter King's MMQB.

You should have heard Steve Dumeg "the Big Dog" go off on Gruden on his show on WDAE Tampa today. He said just as his word to his players was no good, he also went back on his word to NFL Network. He said Gruden may have burned the wrong bridge because NFL Network is owned by the NFL.

I liked Kornhiser but only in limited doses after a while he just wore on the viewer hey let me make a good point and than B word non-stop about how much of a burden it was for him to go here and do a job I got paid to do and did it willingly. He had a few decent things to say but nothing that will be greatly missed.

As for Gruden he seems like a guy who could do well. But who knows he could suck. Either way its worth the try.