Can we change this to the 'right wing' board?

ICE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to him, you are.

104731[/snapback]

actually, if you believe those silly little political tests on the net - I am the reigning conservative king on PPP.

Ironically, Rich is a close second, yet strangely I have yet to agree with a single thing he has posted. :w00t:

actually, if you believe those silly little political tests on the net - I am the reigning conservative king on PPP.

Ironically, Rich is a close second, yet strangely I have yet to agree with a single thing he has posted.  :w00t:

104772[/snapback]

He didnt think PMS was a good idea? :wub::)

Ironically, Rich is a close second, yet strangely I have yet to agree with a single thing he has posted.  :w00t:

104772[/snapback]

Proving the resounding accuracy of generic tests. We need more of them!

Ironically, Rich is a close second, yet strangely I have yet to agree with a single thing he has posted.  <_<

104772[/snapback]

That reminds me of something I saw last week. Kevin Costner, God bless him, was a guest on Bill Maher's show. And Kevin had a message. He said "I am a CONSERVATIVE! And I believe that our environment is in trouble and we need to do something about it now, it may be a higher priority even than healtcare! And I am a gun owner, I believe in gun rights, and I support the Second Amendment, but I don't think that people should be able to own guns like AK47's! And I am a conservative but I think that women should have the right to choose whether to have a baby or not..."

And so on. And I don't think the poor thing ever realized that although he likes to apply the label "conservative" to himself because it's a popular mantra, he was pretty much espousing the opposition's platform...

I wish people wouldn't rely so much on labels and instead look at issues separately on their own merit. I realize it's not easy and I guess these days we just want "ease" but in the long run it would probably help to actually SOLVE some of those issues.

Ironically, Rich is a close second, yet strangely I have yet to agree with a single thing he has posted.  :D

104772[/snapback]

I'd rather refer to you as

Cinderella man, doing what you can...

As for me,

I bring truth and understanding,

I bring Wit, and Wisdom fair

Precious gifts beyond compare

Sorry SDS - couldn't resist