Wow! This good board has gone totally nutsy righty

Since you still want to be an :thumbsup: ... go play on the freeway. I hear the sniper is still out there...

What is it with you liberals...always wishing people dead. Is this a new trend? You folks really need to lighten up. Unemployment keeps growing. Consumer confidence keeps falling. At some point you'll need to stop wishing people dead and do something with value.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with you liberals...always wishing people dead. Is this a new trend? You folks really need to lighten up. Unemployment keeps growing. Consumer confidence keeps falling. At some point you'll need to stop wishing people dead and do something with value.

Well if enough people die, then the ones still living will have jobs. Carbon footprints will be reduced. Demand for goods will go down, making them cheaper. The liberals have a great plan.

Well if enough people die, then the ones still living will have jobs. Carbon footprints will be reduced. Demand for goods will go down, making them cheaper. The liberals have a great plan.

Also referred to as The Nationalized Heath Care Plan.

Plus the government can collect death taxes

Yeah well they're killing that golden goose too. No one is going to have enough of an estate left to tax.

He's just got to make it look good for 4 years. Even if it croaks after that, the repugs get in the WH in 2016, the enomic model the libs are putting in place could take decades to fix. Just remember once they get these entitlement programs in place they are very difficult to change. Probably more difficult than getting a constitutional amendment passed.

sniff sniff poor you. I need to lighten up? Now that's funny. Much better than you lame BSG attempts.

Consumer confidence keeps fluctuating. As gas prices increase spending goes down.

But I guess I'm wrong there too ....

When the confidence rose so did gas prices. The title to the AP story shows that.

Oil falls below $57 as US recovery hopes wane- AP

Consumer confidence keeps fluctuating. As gas prices increase spending goes down.

That'll be a great excuse for the government to nationalize the oil industry...y'know, after they're done with the financial and automotive industries.

That'll be a great excuse for the government to nationalize the oil industry...y'know, after they're done with the financial and automotive industries.

But that's what people like BillsFan-4-Ever needs: he needs the government to take care of his bank. And his credit cards. And his automobile. And his gas prices. And his mortgage. Because only government can fix things. Only government knows what is right. Only government can flip the constitution upside down so that the folks like BillFan-4-Ever can feel like their life is a success -- not through her own hard work, but through entitlements borne from the hard work of others.

I mean, it's only fair, right? Those who do should give to those who can't.

Though it's right about here that she whips out another Clinton comment -- maybe even one of the fresh Pelosi comments coming out from today's denial-based press conference -- to show everyone how fracked up they are for not bowing down to Dear Leader.

will you get your head out of you know where?

I never asked for a handout nor do I expect one.

Let the dealerships FAIL. Then maybe we won't have to over pay for the trash they are trying to sell us.

Maybe the value of our investments won't depreciate so much.

Do you feel all warm inside when you new car loses a couple of grand the second you drive off of the lot?

will you get your head out of you know where?

I never asked for a handout nor do I expect one.

Let the dealerships FAIL. Then maybe we won't have to over pay for the trash they are trying to sell us.

Maybe the value of our investments won't depreciate so much.

Do you feel all warm inside when you new car loses a couple of grand the second you drive off of the lot?

Good news, everybody! Obama's going to fix the car depreciation problem!

Seriously...are you okay? Feeling feverish today, maybe?

WRONG, again.

I am not waiting for any handout unless you want to define a stable and growing economy as a handout.

I would also like to see an end to the war in Iraq and closure to the real war that was abandoned in Afghanistan.

Since you still want to be an :flirt: ... go play on the freeway. I hear the sniper is still out there...

I'm still waiting for an end to the war in Vietnam that liberals blame Nixon for.