Met Reuben Brown last night

For those of you who still live in Buffalo, the greatest band who's ever lived plays at the Tudor Lounge on Franklin & Tupper for free every thursday and sunday night. They are called the Jony James Blues Band (check out their website- jonyjamesband.com). They tour down south and play in front of hundreds of people, but despite being the most renowned blues band in Buffalo year after year, they still play in front of about 15-20 people at the Tudor. Anyway, the point of this is that Rueben is boys with the band and they play at the end of his motorcycle run every year. You'll also see him at the bar from time to time, he is a stand up dude for sure. I've also seen Van Pelt, Moorman, Sam Gash, Sheldon Jackson and most memorably, Sean Moran, at the Tudor rockin out to Jony James. Moran was dancing with a 300 lb. chick all night one time. Anyway, I stake my reputation on the Jony James Blues Band- check them out sometime and thank me later.

The only Bill I ever got drunk with was Russell Copeland. I was bartending as well, I am sure some people got some crappy service.

eh my best was the first date i had with my now fiance, we were at the Buffalo Sports Garden like 2 years ago, and Anthony Hargrove comes up, lifts up my date and asks her to marry him...... interesting first night.... :doh:

eh my best was the first date i had with my now fiance, we were at the Buffalo Sports Garden like 2 years ago, and Anthony Hargrove comes up, lifts up my date and asks her to marry him...... interesting first night.... :doh:

Cool. ;)

You boys mine if we dance wif yo dates? ;)

No doubt you were making a call to Big Jim Slade later that night.

Sounds like Reuben's picked enough votes on this thread alone for another Pro Bowl!!

Exactly how many "groups of former players interested in buying the Bills" are there?

He mentioned in his group he had Moulds and Thurman, among others. Unfortunately, Jim has his own group that is interested - and they (all the former players) haven't been able to get on the same page...