(OT) Nine years in the clink for sending Spam?

stevestojan

Me, I like drugs.  That's my position.  I have to take some every day just to keep me from staring at girls' cleavage.

103563[/snapback]

Why would you want to stop staring at girls' cleavage?

Why do you think people get depressed in the winter? No cleavage.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?  That was an example that proved your point?  I'm absolutely stunned that you think it made sense, yet alone proved any point.

:D  :D  :blink:

Jesus H. Christ...remember when your posts were coherent with intelligent, sensible content?  Yeah...neither does anyone else...

103561[/snapback]

:wacko:

Not everyone that's unemployed DOESN'T want a job.  Most of them do.

Just so you know.

103560[/snapback]

So you're saying it's a person's responsibility to avoid drugs, but it's not their responsibility to seek out work if they truly want to work because that is the government's responsibility.

Personal accountability. You're half way home, dude.

I see the usual cast of characters has come out not to add anything to the conversation, but to attack the poster.

This board is just so full of love, and we wonder why people have departed in droves.

103577[/snapback]

I love everyone, but I am truely amazed at the shear stupidity of some people.

I see the usual cast of characters has come out not to add anything to the conversation, but to attack the poster.

This board is just so full of love, and we wonder why people have departed in droves.

103577[/snapback]

Yeah...I'm sure it has nothing to do with having to wade through inane posts like "I am SOOOOOO drunk!" :D

So you're saying it's a person's responsibility to avoid drugs, but it's not their responsibility to seek out work if they truly want to work because that is the government's responsibility.

Personal accountability. You're half way home, dude.

103586[/snapback]

Paco did you even read what I said? I said most do want jobs, that would entail that they take responsibility for finding them. When there aren't any job openings (look at the Buffalo area) it becomes a little tough to get one.

That doesn't mean they aren't trying.

1.  Just because someone tells you that something is against the law doesn't make it wrong.  Do you always obey the speed limit?

2.  If a guy goes out and kills someone high on drugs I lay the blame solely on the person that did the killing.  The same thing goes for bartenders.  If someone leaves a bar and goes and kills someone on the road, that's their fault, not the bartenders.

Those are my views.

103409[/snapback]

So you now decide all on your own what laws you care to follow and which ones you don't, and you expect to not suffer in any way for it? You're more that a little bit off in your logic.

Paco did you even read what I said?  I said most do want jobs, that would entail that they take responsibility for finding them.  When there aren't any job openings (look at the Buffalo area) it becomes a little tough to get one.

103593[/snapback]

So it's the governments job to force companies to loose money by going to high tax areas just so people will have jobs, who either can't because of situations beyond their control, or they are too lazy to do so. Nope not gonna happen.

I love everyone, but I am truely amazed at the shear stupidity of some people.

103589[/snapback]

See, that's the problem with a lot of people in this day in age. They don't agree with someone so all of a sudden that person is stupid or what he's saying is stupid.

Not everyone has the same views, I think that you need to realize this and understand that because someone doesn't share your views, that doesn't make them stupid.

Like I'm the first person to ever get drunk and post about it here.

You're reaching Tom.

103597[/snapback]

Oh, yeah...because two other people before you have already set the precedent for being a classless oaf, it's therefore not a problem if you are, too...

Nice logic. Next you're going to tell me there's nothing wrong with your being a classless oaf, because you were just providing a service people wanted. It's really everyone else's fault for reading your post...

Paco did you even read what I said?  I said most do want jobs, that would entail that they take responsibility for finding them.  When there aren't any job openings (look at the Buffalo area) it becomes a little tough to get one.

103593[/snapback]

Then you've reversed your previous position on this, and I'm very happy to hear this. A week ago you were upset because our president wasn't providing enough jobs for people. I'm glad to hear you don't believe that nonsense anymore and respect that each person needs to hold themselves personally responsible for their actions and it is not the responsibility of the government to provide jobs to the unemployed...particularly when there are plenty of jobs available.

Good job, BF. Good job.

See, that's the problem with a lot of people in this day in age.  They don't agree with someone so all of a sudden that person is stupid or what he's saying is stupid.

Not everyone has the same views, I think that you need to realize this and understand that because someone doesn't share your views, that doesn't make them stupid.

103605[/snapback]

Oh I agree just because someone doesn't think the same as me they are not stupid nor is what they are saying. But then again sometimes it does. I kind of get the feeling in this thread, I am right.

So you now decide all on your own what laws you care to follow and which ones you don't, and you expect  to not suffer in any way for it? You're more that a little bit off in your logic.

103600[/snapback]

Are you a drinker? Liquor was once banned in this country. It's now legal. Assuming you are a drinker, would you stop drinking if it were banned again tomorrow because the government suddenly decided you can't for whatever reason they wanted to make up?

I would assume you would still want to drink.

Does that make you a bad person? No.

Just because some higher up has put in place a law, doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

See, that's the problem with a lot of people in this day in age.  They don't agree with someone so all of a sudden that person is stupid or what he's saying is stupid.

103605[/snapback]

You're not stupid because you disagree with me...lots of people who disagree with me are actually very, very smart, and I respect their opinions highly, even the contradictory ones.

You're stupid because you make no !@#$ing sense!!!! I don't know why that's such a difficult concept...

...oh, wait. Yes I do. Because you're !@#$ing stupid!!!

You're not stupid because you disagree with me...lots of people who disagree with me are actually very, very smart, and I respect their opinions highly, even the contradictory ones.

You're stupid because you make no !@#$ing sense!!!!  I don't know why that's such a difficult concept...

...oh, wait.  Yes I do.  Because you're !@#$ing stupid!!!

103618[/snapback]

Whatever you say Tom.

I make plenty of sense, Steve understood my point (doesn't agree, but understood) right away.