I have turned the board back on temporarily

SDS

I have disabled guest access to the forum and I now have the board set to turn off at a load of 3.0, instead of 6.0. So, you WILL get more server is busy errors.

Just tread lightly today - VERY LIGHTLY (or I will have to turn it off again), while we try to get setup somewhere else.

I have disabled guest access to the forum and I now have the board set to turn off at a load of 3.0, instead of 6.0. So, you WILL get more server is busy errors.

Just tread lightly today - VERY LIGHTLY (or I will have to turn it off again), while we try to get setup somewhere else.

7565[/snapback]

How much bandwidth do you use per month? Can this board run on Windows 2000?

I don't get it.  :D

8370[/snapback]

If you note his sig, Unix geek, he's implying that Windows is just a "kids" program. If you need something powerfuul obvious according to him, yuo'd use Unix. Unix is a fery powerful program, that is rather on the complicated side, so is only used by geeks like him.

It's sort of in the same boat as Mac's. Everyone says how great they atre, but no one uses them anymore as they prefer popular priced, mainstream solutions!

If you note his sig, Unix geek, he's implying that Windows is just a "kids" program.  If you need something powerfuul obvious according to him, yuo'd use Unix.  Unix is a fery powerful program, that is rather on the complicated side, so is only used by geeks like him. 

It's sort of in the same boat as Mac's.  Everyone says how great they atre, but no one uses them anymore as they prefer popular priced, mainstream solutions!

8433[/snapback]

Except for the application being discussed here: the Internet. There are still more Unix-based servers than NT based ones...At least, last I knew. Gap is shrinking, but it's the one area where Windows is in the minority.