Carucci on the OL

Let's not forget that Wood and Levitre would be transitioning to OG too. Personally I'm worried sick about our O-line in it's status is right now. I'd feel a whole lot better if could bring in a veteran LT such as Jones or even Jennings just incase Walker/Butler struggle.

Yeah Jennings would be a great addition. He'll take a couple snaps, then miss the rest of the season with a strained vagina

The Bills actually have all 5 of the lineman together NOW! In April/May. In time for OTAs and mini-camps and training camp. They don't play until August and it won't count until September 14th!

Now that no one is grousing and causing several TEMPORARY shifts, the guys can settle in, get to know one another, know each others strengths/weaknesses and practice together for the next 4 months! Plenty of time to gel and be ready for mid-September. Plenty of time for the FO & coaches to pick-up a cast-off from another team if they think that guy is better than the 5 we have now.

I'm beginning to drink the kool-aide!

Now if someone can convince me that we will see pre-concussion Trent vs the post-concussion version for the whole season (& playoffs) - I'll feel much better. I like the guy (a lot) but he's just going into his 3rd year and is by no means close to Pro-Bowl caliber. Here's wishing & hoping for great progress & health!!

Gotta love it. Screw the biggest O-line is the NFl (which we had the past 2 years). Lets have the Nastiest and meanest o-line in the NFL!!!! I like it

I agree. No more fat wusses. Gimmie some angry people to block for our angry running backs. 3 and 1 is an attitude. Failure is not an option.

The inside 3 aren't the problem. It's how Walker will do for a full season at LT and how Butler can transition to RT.

Butler will be fine at RT

The Bills will spend all season committing a TE and RB to protect Walker at LT - so the offense will be limited.

Expect Walker and his bloated contract to be replaced next year

Great read. My favorite part of the story:

"The common trait among Hangartner, Wood and Levitre is that, in addition to being highly intelligent, they're physical and play with a nastiness that should serve them well when tangling with the brute force and aggressiveness Wilfork, Jenkins, and Ferguson display on a regular basis."

SMASHMOUTH!

I agree... However the term "road grader" was used to describe Dockery... But I am very impressed with his replaceme :P nt.

Good read. This was my favorite part...

Wood played with a simple philosophy. The moment the tackle tried to get separation on a running play, he would "dump him in the dirt." And if the tackle left his feet to try and get his hands in front of a pass, he was "going to hit the ground."