Wendell Bryant tryout with bills

It wouldnt hurt to sign for a one year deal with conditions. It is a low risk high return possibility.

Agreed...we have two young DT's who haven't really proven anything in the NFL. Take a chance on the Mr. Wendell!!! Sign him to a 1 year (incentive laden) deal and roll the dice. Maybe he kicks McCargo in the ass a little bit!

That being said....I would love to see John Henderson lined up next to #99 this season.

Didn't this guy suck when he played ?

Yes, he was a former #1 pick. But he had 29 tackles and 1.5 sacks in 28 starts.

He is hardly an upgrade.

I'm fine if they give him a shot, but expectation levels should be very low for a guy who sucked when he has played 3 years ago.

He is hardly an upgrade.

I'm fine if they give him a shot, but expectation levels should be very low for a guy who sucked when he has played 3 years ago.

True, but if he really has top 10 talent and has a fire under his a$$, this could be a great pickup.

Who knows if it was the booze or just his talent level as to why he was not successful. But bottom line is if he is an upgrade over McCargo we should sign him.

I also would like to see us take a shot on Willie Williams, UDFA. There was a thread on him before the draft and if nothing else he should be invited for an open tryout.

True, but if he really has top 10 talent and has a fire under his a$$, this could be a great pickup.

He had top 5 talent 5 years ago and he still sucked. Bring him in to talk with Lynch and show him the road is going down. Then cut him and tell Lynch that he's next if he screws up again.

He is hardly an upgrade.

Sack totals aren't always a good quantifier for DTs. Keith Millard and Warren Sapp are the only two names to jump out at me in the top 50 of this list, and Millard began his career at DE.