If you could put together your own

For me I love watching Terry and Howie go at it. I also like Shannon Sharpe. I think those three would bring humor and knowledge to the show. However I would go outside the box and bring in someone like Jimmy Kimmel for the other chair, I dont enjoy his latenight show, but he used to do bits for Foxs pregame that was hiliarious. Or if you wanted to go more professional view you could get Marv or Joe Gibbs.

For me I love watching Terry and Howie go at it. I also like Shannon Sharpe. I think those three would bring humor and knowledge to the show. However I would go outside the box and bring in someone like Jimmy Kimmel for the other chair, I dont enjoy his latenight show, but he used to do bits for Foxs pregame that was hiliarious. Or if you wanted to go more professional view you could get Marv or Joe Gibbs.

If I had the power, I'd fire all of them, eliminate the spot, and give good taste a well-deserved reprieve...

Adam Carolla- if you haven't listened to his podcast, do that.

Chris Berman

Trent Dillfer

Marv Levy

Chris Berman (he's legendary and you can tell he has a lot of fun when he's doing games)

Colin Cowherd/Eric Casillas (morning radio hosts; they are controversial, state opinions, got some smarts too)

Shannon Sharpe/Warren Sapp/Michael Irvin (former stud players, have edge to them, racial diversity is good even though it isn't politically correct to say this, and most importantly they are knowledge and draw fan interest like Charles Barkley for basketball)

Keith Jackson (always loved him opposite of Berman as far as perspective and personality

A combination of these four includes hall of fame broadcasting, former players, racial diversity, age difference, obviously Jackson and Berman bring the old school with Cowherd/Casillas or Sharpe/Sapp/Irvin bringing the new school. They are all smart and their is energy when they broadcast.

NO TO Dan Patrick and Tony Kornheiser. No to former comedians.

NO TO Dan Patrick and Tony Kornheiser. No to former comedians.

I think an entertainer SHOULD be present, provided he knows his role. That's why I chose Carolla. He's not an overbearing douche (see: Dana Carvey) and he played a lot of football growing up (talks about it all the time on the podcast).