Jauron to be on NFLN

My question is if you tasered his rear end would he yelp? Would he even notice?

He would absorb all of the electricity into his (near)lifeless body and intensify it with his awaiting soul, he then would let out a groan that would shake the heavens and unleash an energy source through his eyes and mouth that would manifest itself into a 6 ft 190 lb CB with only 1 hand. After the smoke clears we will be left with our new 3rd string nickleback.

And Jauron said it was good.

Nothing new there - some TO (still?), some Marshawn (still?) and a little Trent. Woodson did question Jauron based on his record and Duke STILL can't fathom that we didn't draft a tackle.

I'm sure it'll be up on nfln.com before too long...

Woodson also said we need a QB. He said Jauron never had a Qb.

Can someone post up what he said?? Ti

He said "...........................................................................

..............................................."

insert cricket sounds here

Was he stroking his right cheek or playing with his left ear? His actions speak louder than his words.

All his interviews should be accompanied by subliminal subtitles. His thoughts can't possibly be that dull can they? I want to know what he's really thinking. Or maybe not.

Im not so sure that I want to know what hes thinking at this point. An improvement would be just to know that he IS thinking. <_<

FromDJ; TO rules, ML is great, TE is smart, gotta make the post season.

and then,

The usual talking head sh-t.

#1 The Bills suck because they refused to pay JP( not ; the Bills offered JP the largest contract in Bills History and he balked.)

#2 We didn't draft a LT 1st rnd so we will suck.