depth at quarterback

It ain't gonna happen because they aren't likely willing to let it happen, but fair enough. I do, however, expect Fitzpatrick to have the chance to start about four games this season, at least. I think there is a slightly better chance of Hamden beating out Fitz than Fitz beating out Trent, although neither is very likely. :unsure:

Come, Watson, come! The game is afoot!

- Artie Doyle.

:P

Am I the only one out here who is terrified that, god forbid, Trent goes down with a serious injury this season? Our depth at quarterback is almost laughable. We picked up Ryan Fitzpatrick who displayed glimpses of mediocrity last year for the Bungles (I'm not impressed). Coming off the bench we have Gibran Hamdan. I know he's good buddies with Trent and that's really sweet........but I'm pretty certain that he would not be able to step up and lead this team. Finally, we have Matt Baker, "the human paperweight." Enough said.

My main point being.....why didn't we take a shot on a "groomable" QB in rounds 4-7? In lieu of selecting 3 defensive backs in the latter rounds we could have had a guy like Graham Harrell (went undrafted), Stephen McGee, Nate Davis, etc... I know we had to address a lot of needs in this draft, but I really was hoping we would take a QB somewhere along the line.

I like our early round picks.

I am really excited about the potential of out o-line.

I'm a little confused about what they were thinking in rounds 5-7.

I have no problem if you wanted a vet with more experience than Hamdan or FItzpatrick, but what does this have to do with drafting a QB in rounds 4-7? :wallbash::P

Am I the only one out here who is terrified that, god forbid, Trent goes down with a serious injury this season? Our depth at quarterback is almost laughable. We picked up Ryan Fitzpatrick who displayed glimpses of mediocrity last year for the Bungles (I'm not impressed). Coming off the bench we have Gibran Hamdan. I know he's good buddies with Trent and that's really sweet........but I'm pretty certain that he would not be able to step up and lead this team. Finally, we have Matt Baker, "the human paperweight." Enough said.

My main point being.....why didn't we take a shot on a "groomable" QB in rounds 4-7? In lieu of selecting 3 defensive backs in the latter rounds we could have had a guy like Graham Harrell (went undrafted), Stephen McGee, Nate Davis, etc... I know we had to address a lot of needs in this draft, but I really was hoping we would take a QB somewhere along the line.

I like our early round picks.

I am really excited about the potential of out o-line.

I'm a little confused about what they were thinking in rounds 5-7.

Is your favorite baseball team the Brooklyn Dodgers?

I've got one word for you.... the Chroisen One!

That's crazy talk. No way does Brandon let Gibran see the field this season. The unequaled success the Bills would attain would force Ralph to sign Jauron to a 15 year extension and they don't want to have anything to do with shelling out that much cash. Brandon is on record that 9 years is the max.

Oh...one other thing...that's two words.

That's crazy talk. No way does Brandon let Gibran see the field this season. The unequaled success the Bills would attain would force Ralph to sign Jauron to a 15 year extension and they don't want to have anything to do with shelling out that much cash. Brandon is on record that 9 years is the max.

Oh...one other thing...that's two words.

I agree with you only in part. I think the league is against Hamdan starting as well. Something about breaking every league passing record with one pass. I don't know, seems like it'd take 2 maybe 3 passes to do that. But, that's what I've heard.

And yes, technically, you may be right. But, if you count them one at a time... there's only one word.

Am I the only one out here who is terrified that, god forbid, Trent goes down with a serious injury this season? Our depth at quarterback is almost laughable.

Almost anyone without the donkey cart full of bad habits that JP dragged along, would be an improvement over our backup QB from last season.

I'm more concerned, as you should be, about our so-called coaching staff. It really doesn't mater who the 2nd string QB is if the coaching staff can't call an effective game plan, manage the time clock and show flexibility when their current game plan isn't working.

I'm more concerned, as you should be, about our so-called coaching staff. It really doesn't mater who the 2nd string QB is if the coaching staff can't call an effective game plan, manage the time clock and show flexibility when their current game plan isn't working.

There is that...

Almost anyone without the donkey cart full of bad habits that JP dragged along, would be an improvement over our backup QB from last season.

Or train a QB, for that matter.