Bills to run no-huddle next year?

Do you trust the media guide to be accurate?

No. I figure it's off by about 15-20 pounds in each case, which keeps the margin the same.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[insert short joke somewhere in text]

How big was the phone book you were standing on?

[/insert short joke somewhere in text]

Not sure how tall Tasker was but he could dunk a basketball. I think it's more about how tall you play than how tall you are. At least when it comes to WR and DB.

One overlooked aspect of the K-Gun's success was running the counter trey, Thurman's bread & butter. I think we may have not only intelligent linemen, but also the kind that can pull quick enough. And while I'm on the subject of offense, let's see some more screen plays. We've got backs that can catch.

It was Thurman's bread and Butter because he had great vision, balance and patience. He knew when the follow and when to cut it up field. Lynch may be tougher, but he doesn't show the traits that made Thurman great, and great he was......

I like the concept a lot. Especially with the abundance of WRs (six) and RB (three) we could stick in there. I'm not sure I trust Turk to design it right though, and I always thought that the Bengals use of it (where Turk learned) was gimmicky as opposed to the K-Gun.

I miss the spread them out then direct snap to Thurmal on a draw.

Lynch and Edwards could pull that off, and with the right amount of smart and nasty in the middle of our line, it could work to move the chains.

My favorite part of article:

"The Bills also signed a brainy center to make the line calls. Geoff Hangartner scored 47 out of 50 on his Wonderlic intelligence test before the 2005 draft. That's supposedly the record among offensive linemen."

Gotta have intelligence on the O-line!

:unsure: I am really liking our oline and offense this year!