Draft

Mopreme

Had Everette Brown been 6'4" or 6'5" he'd have been the Bills pick at 11.

If my aunt had balls...

Carolina gave up their 1st rd. pick in next year's draft to acquire him so technically he is a 1st rd. draft pick.

What? Technically he is a 2nd round pick, as that is the round in which he was picked. They spent their 1st round pick, to take a guy in the 2nd round this year...a guy that was passed over, again and again, by many teams in the NFL.

BTW, I have nothing against Brown. I watched him play quite a bit, living here in North Florida. I hope he does well. I expect he will be fine, if not spectacular. But, I don't think he was rated as a 1st rounder by most teams, at least those needing a DE, as he sunk to the mid 2nd.

If my aunt had balls...

What? Technically he is a 2nd round pick, as that is the round in which he was picked. They spent their 1st round pick, to take a guy in the 2nd round this year...a guy that was passed over, again and again, by many teams in the NFL.

BTW, I have nothing against Brown. I watched him play quite a bit, living here in North Florida. I hope he does well. I expect he will be fine, if not spectacular. But, I don't think he was rated as a 1st rounder by most teams, at least those needing a DE, as he sunk to the mid 2nd.

I don't know about your aunt, but you sure have Dick Jauron's balls in your mouth.

I don't know about your aunt, but you sure have Dick Jauron's balls in your mouth.

Where did you get that from? Did I praise Jauron in that post? Have I praised him much anywhere?

I'm not an unthinking knee-jerk hater, like many here, but I have many issues with what DJ has done.

We used our first five picks on areas of necessary upgrade, and look to be good picks at that. I really wanted E. Brown, more than any of the other DE's. We'll have to trust their grades, though, and wait and see. I also thought, since there were so many good options deep into the second and even third round, that the Bills should have traded up more to get, perhaps E. Brown, or Sidbury when he was there. Still, we got a retooled O-line, DE, TE, and playmaking Safety. They put together with this years picks as competitive a group as possible, without loading up too much in one area. My guess is that with next years coach up in the air, the top of the F.O. didn't think fairly about trading away next years picks for this years possible gains. I'd bet Juaron wouldn't have minded, though. We'll have to wait and see. I think we'll be a balanced team if we stay healthy. I hope, too, on a different note, that the Bills look hard at what the Giants did to New England in the SB. It seems like the best way to deal with that team.

Had Everette Brown been 6'4" or 6'5" he'd have been the Bills pick at 11. Teams passed on him for his lack of height, that's it. Carolina gave up their 1st rd. pick in next year's draft to acquire him so technically he is a 1st rd. draft pick.

Are you serious?