jersey101.com

Just took a look at jersey101.com. The jerseys look great in the photos, but the price seems too good to be true. Anybody dealt with these guys and able to offer me a review? How was your experience and how was the quality of the jerseys?

Just took a look at jersey101.com. The jerseys look great in the photos, but the price seems too good to be true. Anybody dealt with these guys and able to offer me a review? How was your experience and how was the quality of the jerseys?

Bro - the dude is taking pics of these jerseys on what looks like Pergo. That's a red flag right there... The jerseys look like crap, and I can tell you right now that they are no where near the quality of the authentics you get off of bb.c or even Dick's.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, sorry for the wait but here are pics of the jerseys I bought in bulk off DHgate.

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss2/tbssimpson/Jerseys/

I am placing another order in a month or two and still need like 5 more people in on a jersey. $30 each.

I had to mail out the Throwback jerseys to people that ordered them before I was able to get a pic of them but they all looked the same. In the pics are my To jersey and a friends Matt Ryan's jersey. The only thing I noticed about teh jersey is the 50 patch the Buffalo has a small extra lump on the head. Kinda looks like a bear. Look for youself. I was impressed with teh quality. They also have Sabres jerseys as well. Not many players though.

The Royal Blue trim is missing on OWENS name. Other than that they look pretty good. I'm guessing that a size 54 actually fits like a 52? Most knock offs are undersized.

I'm a jersey fanatic...I own 200 NFL jerseys and I'm ultra picky with quality and an authentic look.

Someone on here mentioned about the trim on a different jersey earlyer and I looked online and I don't see where the ones off bb.com have the blue trim? Maybe I just can't see it online. I saved the pic and zoomed in on it.

As for the size I have only had one other real jersey and I got it off ebay so it was prob a knock off too. It was a Losman jersey :thumbdown: and I have not worn it in a year or two haha so I don't remember how it fit. These seem to fit big though not small. I ordered a Large for me and I should have got a Med. I am a smaller guy though. My dad is big and he put the Large on and it was pretty snug so I am ordering a XL for him. But like I said I don't really have anything to compare the size to.

Here's a link for an authentic LYNCH jersey off of NFL.com. If you use the zoom, you can see the royal trim on the names.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?p...rentPage=family

Hey guys, sorry for the wait but here are pics of the jerseys I bought in bulk off DHgate.

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss2/tbssimpson/Jerseys/

I am placing another order in a month or two and still need like 5 more people in on a jersey. $30 each.

I had to mail out the Throwback jerseys to people that ordered them before I was able to get a pic of them but they all looked the same. In the pics are my To jersey and a friends Matt Ryan's jersey. The only thing I noticed about teh jersey is the 50 patch the Buffalo has a small extra lump on the head. Kinda looks like a bear. Look for youself. I was impressed with teh quality. They also have Sabres jerseys as well. Not many players though.

How is the size you ordered. Would an XXL (54) fit like one or should I go XXXL

I have the navy blue Lynch jersey from jersey101. It does NOT look like the one in that photo, it looks much closer to the real thing. I've worn it in public 5+ times and never had anyone question the authenticity. But I don't live anywhere near NY, so most people here haven't seen a Bills jersey except on TV.

Appearance-wise it's very good. It has real NFL logos & tags, which are flawless. The material is high grade & all the colors are the same as the real jersey. The only real difference I see is the stitching. Nothing visibly wrong, but I doubt it'd stand up to playing a game in it, like the real authentics are made for.

I got it for $35 shipped, you really can't go wrong. It did take around 17 days for it to arrive though.