Should we trade for Anquan Bolden?

WhiteCat

Arizona seems to have resigned themselves to being unable to keep him- do you think they would take Lee Evans and a third (or fourth) from next year for Bolden? We would be getting a productive, tough red zone threat who, unlike Lee, can catch the ball in traffic and against double coverage. I don't think sharing the ball with Owens would be a problem since he's already managed to co-exist with Larry Fitzgerald. Thoughts?

if they would trade for lee evans and his contract, they would be better off giving boldin a raise. they are already paying 40 plus million for larry. the reason they havent locked up boldin is that they dont want to invest too much money for one position.

I take it you are anot to familiar how the real live NFL football works.. Giving up Evans after him just signing him to a fat contract would be prohibitive because all of the bonus money would go against athis years cap.... Bills couldn't do it and expect to sign a scrub, let alone Boldin.

Maybe you can pull this trade off in Madden.

Levi Jones for Roscoe straight up. That's my final offer.

For the last time, you're taking Kelsay or its no deal! Okay...okay...*deep breath*...I know we can compromise here. I hear your mail room needs a new copy machine.

Well!

Kelsay is an EXCELLENT transcriber! Kid has perfect penmanship, you wont even be able to tell it was scrawled in crayon. Why use a machine that could break down? Kelsay is in peak physical condition (brought on by running 15 yards beyond the line of scrimmage every play in an attempt to get to the QB).

And...to sweeten the deal, I'll throw in the crayons.

Why would we trade for Boldin? To quote Jon Gruden this past weekend the Bills have "As deep of a receiver corps, as I have ever seen." So if we signed Boldin, they would be telling Lee Evans that he is a #3 receiver making what, $7 million a year? T.O. isn't going to sit, he would blow up the Ralph. Bolding isn't going to sit, he wouldn't even come here if he was going to.

Every summer a couple of big name receivers become available via trade or signing... never fails. A move like this makes little sense this year; if you're going to trade for a player, you'd want to do it at another position than WR, suddenly a very strong point of our team.

Arizona seems to have resigned themselves to being unable to keep him- do you think they would take Lee Evans and a third (or fourth) from next year for Bolden? We would be getting a productive, tough red zone threat who, unlike Lee, can catch the ball in traffic and against double coverage. I don't think sharing the ball with Owens would be a problem since he's already managed to co-exist with Larry Fitzgerald. Thoughts?

Sure they will. Why not throw in T.O. and Aaron Maybin while you're at it. :rolleyes::w00t:

BillsGuyInMalta,

What happened to the Robert Ayers pick? He was available.

Did your source ever tell you why they passed?

I sent PMs to a few people beforehand with a little bit more info, but no real explanation from my source was given other than that they seemed to completely send me in the wrong direction. They DID tell me a week before the draft that the Bills were insanely high on Ayers and he was the #2 rated DE on their board. The Bills didnt think their #1 DE would be there when they picked at #11, apparently that was Maybin (you'd think).

But honestly, the same source also told me something outrageous about who the Bills would pick in Round Two, something that turned out to be false as well. I trust my source, they nailed the whole Coles negotiations perfectly and clued me in to some visits days before they were ever announced anywhere else...but they seemed to lead me astray in terms of Draft prep.