Red country, Blue Country

They may be willing to use them.  The difference is, we KNOW how to use them AND are willing.  BIG difference.

102082[/snapback]

Over time, or even immediately, in a war, the same group that won the last one wins this one. Going away. You'd put up a great fight in hand to hand combat, and then get crushed. :unsure:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over time, or even immediately, in a war, the same group that won the last one wins this one. Going away. You'd put up a great fight in hand to hand combat, and then get crushed.  :unsure:

102090[/snapback]

What a fantasy world you live in. Tell us again who's going to win Ohio and Florida. :D

Go on, Tom, admit it. You be bleedin' blue and you know it.

102052[/snapback]

Nuh-uh. For two reasons:

1) Blue has all the welfare recipients.

2) I want to own a house someday; I'll never afford a Blue one.

And I forgot to mention, wrt National Parks...what are all your Park Avenue conservationists going to do, not having any open space to B word about? "Those damned Reds, ruining the last of our remaining pristine land." Ain't their land anymore, they're Blues...

lets see, um, I know,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: too.

:unsure:

102138[/snapback]

Get a grip. What, are you a Dolphins fan or something?

Hey...that's something we haven't considered. Which country's getting the better football teams?

Nuh-uh.  For two reasons:

1) Blue has all the welfare recipients.

2) I want to own a house someday; I'll never afford a Blue one. 

And I forgot to mention, wrt National Parks...what are all your Park Avenue conservationists going to do, not having any open space to B word about?  "Those damned Reds, ruining the last of our remaining pristine land."  Ain't their land anymore, they're Blues...

102117[/snapback]

We got all kinds of national parks and room and beautiful land in california and Washington state and oregon and pennsylvania and maine, etc. There is land to train troops all over. Plenty of places to grow food in CA and the midwest. You can own a house in PA or washington state. Face facts, DC. Be honest. Where would you live, blue or red. Where is all your work going to be?

We got all kinds of national parks and room and beautiful land in california and Washington state and oregon and pennsylvania and maine, etc. There is land to train troops all over. Plenty of places to grow food in CA and the midwest. You can own a house in PA or washington state. Face facts, DC. Be honest. Where would you live, blue or red. Where is all your work going to be?

102147[/snapback]

Are we chopping things up on a state-by-state or county-by-county basis? I've been assuming county-by-county (which, now that I think of it, is a really !@#$ing stupid assumption). In which case...all the open spaces in CA, for example, are in Red counties. :unsure:

All my work? I'll make work in Red. I prefer to live simply with elbow room; Blue's just too densely populated, and I fundamentally hate people.

Are we chopping things up on a state-by-state or county-by-county basis?  I've been assuming county-by-county (which, now that I think of it, is a really !@#$ing stupid assumption).  In which case...all the open spaces in CA, for example, are in Red counties.  :unsure:

All my work?  I'll make work in Red.  I prefer to live simply with elbow room; Blue's just too densely populated, and I fundamentally hate people.

102224[/snapback]

You can work out here with me in Red Colorado, with the Rockies and John Elway.