Time for Ralph to sell the team........

SKOOBY

Ralph is older than water and needs to protect his legacy. I have 0 faith in him making it past this season, seriously. This highest bidder stuff concerns me.

If this team moves after Ralph's death, I will personally dig his azz up and rebury him in love canal for a lifetime of festering iindignity. If any of you think I am joking, you don't know me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph is older than water and needs to protect his legacy. I have 0 faith in him making it past this season, seriously. This highest bidder stuff concerns me.

How old is water?

If this team moves after Ralph's death, I will personally dig his azz up and rebury him in love canal for a lifetime of festering iindignity. If any of you think I am joking, you don't know me.

Can we squeeze you in there as well?

If he is already dead, would it really be "a lifetime of festering indignity"?

If he is already dead, would it really be "a lifetime of festering indignity"?

Well at that point, it's the person who reburied him that gets the festering indignity credit. When the reburyer croaks, the festering is over for Ralph and starts for the reburyer.

I set the rules, if I work the shovel. Has anyone ever gone to jail for reburying someone ??? I think Modell is doomed for this already. Heck, I'd even make a youtube just to prove it was done.

F that. lets send it off the north shore of GI and down the falls....

well the bills are moving anyway it dosent matter if he croaks tommorow or in 5 years

If you think California is in the cards for a new team, you haven't been there lately. They still aren't sure if a BK is going to work or how the lights are going to stay on there. Wait until Swine Flu creeps in with the new neighbors.

You could die tomorrow. You better sell your Beemer now.

I think ralph has a good 7 years left. The guy gets around pretty damn well still.

Well at that point, it's the person who reburied him that gets the festering indignity credit. When the reburyer croaks, the festering is over for Ralph and starts for the reburyer.

I set the rules, if I work the shovel. Has anyone ever gone to jail for reburying someone ??? I think Modell is doomed for this already. Heck, I'd even make a youtube just to prove it was done.

You are a sick dude,Skoob. But funny too.

terribly bad taste. you should be ashamed.

jw